Random Irritations

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
When you get home from a long day at work got the sofa to yourself and tv remote settling down to wach The Players Championship and then HID gets home!?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thoroughly peed off with this virus now that it's affecting things I actually care about. Players Champ cancelled. Euros likely to be cancelled. Worst of all just heard our return flights from Slovakia in two weeks time have been cancelled. The most awkward thing is that our outbound flights are with a different airline and not yet cancelled so not really sure what to do here.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Thoroughly peed off with this virus now that it's affecting things I actually care about. Players Champ cancelled. Euros likely to be cancelled. Worst of all just heard our return flights from Slovakia in two weeks time have been cancelled. The most awkward thing is that our outbound flights are with a different airline and not yet cancelled so not really sure what to do here.
Wait it out. They will be cancelled.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Coronavirus. Sick of hearing about it. I´m supposed to be going to lanzarote on Sunday but I expect it will be cancelled today it tomorrow. The world has gone mad.

Wolf

Visit site
Coronavirus. Sick of hearing about it. I´m supposed to be going to lanzarote on Sunday but I expect it will be cancelled today it tomorrow. The world has gone mad.
The world really hasn't gone mad its a global Pandemic and the powers that be have an obligation to protect their countries people. I do appreciate its frustrating but its not just a common cold doing the rounds.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The world really hasn't gone mad its a global Pandemic and the powers that be have an obligation to protect their countries people. I do appreciate its frustrating but its not just a common cold doing the rounds.

But there seems to be conflicting information. We need ONE proper medical expert to stand up and tell us how bad it really is/isn't.

Wolf

Visit site
But there seems to be conflicting information. We need ONE proper medical expert to stand up and tell us how bad it really is/isn't.
There's always going to be conflicting information as people have their own opinions of it including experts. Best thing we can do is listen to the ones appointed by government and follow their advice. Which every nation is doing with their own specific heads of state and advisors.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Youngest daughters fridge freezer has broken this afternoon. She wondered if it wasn't running properly so had given me the granddaughters insulin just in case. All food in the freezer has partially defrosted and she's also having to throw out chicken and mince from the fridge:(

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Sky Golf rerunning the "news" programme from earlier in the day discussing The Masters & how it will be played behind closed doors. It's been postponed guys, spare us the "news" rerun & show us some golf; God knows you've got enough recorded highlights to show.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
You have kids living at home who want to fly the nest (assuming they can afford it), couples splitting, immigration, relocating..
On the other hand you have those moving in with each other but i doubt they will offset the others...
And different sizes of house..the "young exe0" who need a bigger house for their brood and BMW's move into a house vacated by a widow or divorcee who down sizes to a newer bungalow or small house...
Plenty of reasons...just dont build the damn things on flood plains......Vale of Aylesbury is one big flood plain and they're chucking them up anywhere they can
Maybe this virus might cause a slow down in need:oops:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Maybe this virus might cause a slow down in need:oops:
It's going to slow the economy and hit the value of Banko de Mama and Papa who would most likely have to dip in for deposits or furnishings
Firms could go bust along the supply chain meaning materials get more expensive so prices get higher and people cant afford them
It could also halt the building if they cant get certain stocks.
And the slowdown I think you're alluding to....sadly, fewer people to buy the houses.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Having glorious sunshine whilst at work, then at the weekend prepping up for some golf and it's drizzle town :mad: