Random Irritations

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
Customers!

"Yes Mrs Smith we'll book you in for an afternoon call then."

On the day of the visit Mrs Smith phones up at 1:30 and wonders where the engineer is because she has to go shopping at 2 O'clock. :mad::mad::mad:

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Our Europa league game being behind closed doors. Tickets went to general sale so those that had missed out previously would finally get the chance to go. Feel for them, losing out on flights hotels etc.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Coming down with a stinking cold at exactly the time when everyone is panicking about a virus. Can't wait for the filthy looks every time I blow my nose.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Coming down with a stinking cold at exactly the time when everyone is panicking about a virus. Can't wait for the filthy looks every time I blow my nose.

What if it isn't a cold? You should self isolate immediately and be fed pizza slid under the door. Probably best to buy some toilet paper too.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
What if it isn't a cold? You should self isolate immediately and be fed pizza slid under the door. Probably best to buy some toilet paper too.
I don't think it's the virus because I don't have a cough. I was thinking about asking to work from home just to avoid the persecution of others though, then I got to my train station this morning and my train was not running. I took that as a sign, went straight back home and contacted my boss. :LOL:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I don't think it's the virus because I don't have a cough. I was thinking about asking to work from home just to avoid the persecution of others though, then I got to my train station this morning and my train was not running. I took that as a sign, went straight back home and contacted my boss. :LOL:
If you're sneezing you're ok, it's just a cold
Runny nose? Almost certainly a cold..

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Our Europa league game being behind closed doors. Tickets went to general sale so those that had missed out previously would finally get the chance to go. Feel for them, losing out on flights hotels etc.

Sounds like game might not be going ahead at all, rumour that their owner has Coronavirus and the team and staff now all being tested

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you're sneezing you're ok, it's just a cold
Runny nose? Almost certainly a cold..
I know that, that's what I said. My point was there will be dozens of people on the train who don't know anything who will see me blowing my nose and sneezing and think "OMG he's got it!".

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Parcel force
Everyone holds them in such high regards over Hermes but I find them useless

Missed a parcel when I was in at the Table because the driver decided to knock on my porch (2 double glazed doors) instead of pressing the door bell

What a moron

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It gets better

I rang the depot asking if he could pop back as I would like my parcel today

They rang him he said no and he didn't press the bell because he didn't want to be videoed without his permission

Don't know how to break it to him. Ring door bells video as soon as you break the motion field.. not just when you press them

What a tool

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bloody ants getting in the back room! I've gone mad and chucked ant powder everywhere. Seems to have done the job for now, my scattergun approach has struck lucky.