Random Irritations

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
The bog roll we have only comes in a 24 pack and we were getting low so i got some one the way home only to find HiD had got some too
So we're inadvertently stockpiling......
Sorry..
The wife has decided we're going to save the planet and install a Dual purpose toilet Bidet :eek:, less :poop: paperwork :D

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The bog roll we have only comes in a 24 pack and we were getting low so i got some one the way home only to find HiD had got some too
So we're inadvertently stockpiling......
Sorry..

I feel your pain. I went into town with Mrs Colch this morning and dropped her off at the shop she wanted to go to while I went off to sort out something for dinner. When she came back to the car she's bought a pack of paracetamol from the chemist. Much to my consternation I'd also picked up a pack while I was in Tesco. I now have a stockpile of 32 paracetamol in the house.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I'm kinda irritated by how many blokes apparently not only know the brand and pack size of their usual bog roll purchase but also how much is remaining at any time ?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I'm kinda irritated by how many blokes apparently not only know the brand and pack size of their usual bog roll purchase but also how much is remaining at any time ?

Not guilty m'lord. I know ours is white, end of. Actually, I think ours is white.... I'm guilty of negligence?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Birds!

Tons of the damn things. It was a warm night last night. Although the shutters are down the patio doors are wide open. What a ruddy racket!

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
we are sorted. few years ago i was asked to become a director of a large Aussie Media agency that had been offloaded to a friend, they had all sorts of marketing promo freebies and for some reason they sent me a whole box of Hand sanitisers, 50 of the things, never been touched, maybe sell them on ebay;)
I see some nice folk are now stealing the hand sanitisers from the bottom of hospital beds.:mad:
Re Loo roll stockpiling, it was a well kent fact that loo rolls supply would be a problem after Brexit so clever folk are realising that the Brexit stockpile has now gone and when Brexit reality actually happens folk will struggle to find something to go on.

Last edited:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It's the stockpiling of soaps and hand gels that doesn't make much sense.
To stop this virus we all need to wash our hands more.
Holding all the hand cleaning gels in the world wont stop you getting it unless you spend the rest of your days in your bathroom.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
It's the stockpiling of soaps and hand gels that doesn't make much sense.
To stop this virus we all need to wash our hands more.
Holding all the hand cleaning gels in the world wont stop you getting it unless you spend the rest of your days in your bathroom.

Yeah what everyone should be buying is the surgical latex gloves
Far more likely to catch stuff from what you touch rather than who gobs on you!