Random Irritations

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
She who must be has just returned from the place of provisions with a dozen of the rolls of tissue , the cost of said was as she put it as bad as what they are designed for . So I am now the worse of a garden shed of power tools and four chickens.but my backside will appreciate the unselfish donation of tools and chickens to be kept from becoming a red raw peach .

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
eBay seller insisting I send an item back before he sends out the correct item I ordered .. could understand if was like a pair of golf shoes or a club but the correct sized grip? (One of them) he will refund the postage .. so If I didn't return it say postage is £2 he would be down £3.50 on the sale

I've suggested I order a second one and then return this one to speed it up

Let's see if he is sensible

Edit

Another hyrbid came up.. so I got that so need another grip

Ordered 1 more from him and spoke to him again saying if he sends both together saves postage

Irritation over

Everyone wins

Last edited:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's the stockpiling of soaps and hand gels that doesn't make much sense.
To stop this virus we all need to wash our hands more.
Holding all the hand cleaning gels in the world wont stop you getting it unless you spend the rest of your days in your bathroom.
Exactly this. No use having wonderfully clean hands if everyone around you has dirty ones because they can't get hold of soap, handwash etc. People are being both stupid and selfish about this. Depressing really.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
We've had domestic staff coming into our unit again and stealing the replenished hand gel supplies and putting them straight into their bags. Caught and now sacked for theft. Stupidity on a grand scale. We have even had the green and red wipes (red ones are used for wiping down equipment, greens ones more of a general wipe). Having to put anything like hand gel, wipes, the gel and soap we have in dispensers in toilets and on the walls before entering the unit into our locked pharmacy. Getting totally out of hand

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've just had my annual green fees discussion with my wife ?

"How much!!!"
"Same as last year"
"Are you sure, it seems higher"
"Yes I'm sure "
"I wasn't expecting that this month"
"It comes around same time every year ?"

Let me tell you, that last line was a mistake.

I could post this conversation same time next year, it's happened for the last 3 years so why change??

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I've just had my annual green fees discussion with my wife ?

"How much!!!"
"Same as last year"
"Are you sure, it seems higher"
"Yes I'm sure "
"I wasn't expecting that this month"
"It comes around same time every year ?"

Let me tell you, that last line was a mistake.

I could post this conversation same time next year, it's happened for the last 3 years so why change??

Now imagine that convo when your fee's have doubled and you've gone from 7 day at a course over the road to a 5 day 30 mins away :LOL:

Thankfully i had a 10 day break away to Portugal with the kid booked in my back pocket or i;d have been in trouble......