Random Irritations

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
People that walk along the street watching videos on their mobile. Pay attention to where you are going you knobgobblers.

Also people with zero spatial awareness or awareness of their immediate surroundings. Not walking directly in front or or across someone is really, really not that hard.

I hate commuting.
If I see such a bozo heading my direction I will sometimes wait until they are fairly close to me and just stop walking and stand still - wait for them to walk into me or notice me at the last moment...

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Judging by the shelves in Tesco just now it appears the pound is going to collapse and we're going to be paying for everything in Pasta.
A tank of fuel for the car = 3 balls of tagliatelle, a handful of twists and a fist full of linguine

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Judging by the shelves in Tesco just now it appears the pound is going to collapse and we're going to be paying for everything in Pasta.
A tank of fuel for the car = 3 balls of tagliatelle, a handful of twists and a fist full of linguine

I'm glad I can't stand pasta.
Has there been a run on cauliflower or sprouts yet?

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
mate we got one at work .. its really hard to deal with him

he is a complete fantastist

he has admitted on FB in a long post that he lied that he was injured in combate when really he was in the navy 6 months and had an accident.. so he used the injured in combant to get better treatment!

1/3 of my room is ex forces

they cant stand him

I personally cant stand him because I feel he trying to buy his way into peoples good books and comes accross smarmy

we said we didnt want him up here when we found out about his past but apparently it doesnt matter that he is a proven liar and a theif

OMG, that's horrendous.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I'm glad I can't stand pasta.
Has there been a run on cauliflower or sprouts yet?
Strangely there seemed to be plenty of rice on the shelves...prompting my theory of switch to a durum wheat based currency..
Cauliflower and sprouts, thankfully, remain unaffected so far..