Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
Walter Mitty's and the fake persona they try to show..?

Just seen on FB its someone close in the families birthday, had a click in his profile and what he claims to have been previously employed as... Ex Corporal RAF Police, Ex RAF Firefighter, Ex Civilian Firefighter, Ex long service Royal Engineer & Uni Grad.... Now working for the MOD...

When in fact they did do 2 years at Army foundation college Harrogate and came out of the RE after 4 years post Harrogate service at 22years old but did none of the rest and does not work for MOD but in fact works in retail in Yorkshire. People like that really boil my piss

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
People that walk along the street watching videos on their mobile. Pay attention to where you are going you knobgobblers.

Also people with zero spatial awareness or awareness of their immediate surroundings. Not walking directly in front or or across someone is really, really not that hard.

I hate commuting.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Walter Mitty's and the fake persona they try to show..?

Just seen on FB its someone close in the families birthday, had a click in his profile and what he claims to have been previously employed as... Ex Corporal RAF Police, Ex RAF Firefighter, Ex Civilian Firefighter, Ex long service Royal Engineer & Uni Grad.... Now working for the MOD...

When in fact they did do 2 years at Army foundation college Harrogate and came out of the RE after 4 years post Harrogate service at 22years old but did none of the rest and does not work for MOD but in fact works in retail in Yorkshire. People like that really boil my piss

mate we got one at work .. its really hard to deal with him

he is a complete fantastist

he has admitted on FB in a long post that he lied that he was injured in combate when really he was in the navy 6 months and had an accident.. so he used the injured in combant to get better treatment!

1/3 of my room is ex forces

they cant stand him

I personally cant stand him because I feel he trying to buy his way into peoples good books and comes accross smarmy

we said we didnt want him up here when we found out about his past but apparently it doesnt matter that he is a proven liar and a theif

Wolf

Visit site
mate we got one at work .. its really hard to deal with him

he is a complete fantastist

he has admitted on FB in a long post that he lied that he was injured in combate when really he was in the navy 6 months and had an accident.. so he used the injured in combant to get better treatment!

1/3 of my room is ex forces

they cant stand him

I personally cant stand him because I feel he trying to buy his way into peoples good books and comes accross smarmy

we said we didnt want him up here when we found out about his past but apparently it doesnt matter that he is a proven liar and a theif
6 months so he would still have been in phase 2 training then ?

People like that annoy me so much.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

He doesn't know his audience

Tried telling us ships he served on and his rank

One our guys was an officer and knows the commanding officer on the ship he claiming

Never heard of him ofc

Wolf

Visit site
He doesn't know his audience

Tried telling us ships he served on and his rank

One our guys was an officer and knows the commanding officer on the ship he claiming

Never heard of him ofc
I've experienced that myself, first gym I ever worked in was a young lad working there claiming who he had served with and where he'd gone. I said not a word to him till one he walked in changing rooms and I was just getting changed and he saw the rather large tattoo on my ribs of my cap badge he went white as a sheet as he knew that it represented the exact brigade he was giving it large about, I just smiled at him and said maybe cut the BS because some of us have really been there. He never mentioned it again and I didn't have to openly belittle him in front if his little friends.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
...that it feels that we are never going to get out of this miserable wet weather

...and feeling a bit hmmm as 1yr ago today me and Mrs Hogie flew from Christchurch to Sydney - after a fab month in NZ we were looking forward to 9weeks travelling in Australia...and that was fab - can it really be a year ago :(

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've experienced that myself, first gym I ever worked in was a young lad working there claiming who he had served with and where he'd gone. I said not a word to him till one he walked in changing rooms and I was just getting changed and he saw the rather large tattoo on my ribs of my cap badge he went white as a sheet as he knew that it represented the exact brigade he was giving it large about, I just smiled at him and said maybe cut the BS because some of us have really been there. He never mentioned it again and I didn't have to openly belittle him in front if his little friends.

Problem with this guy is he has been on that walker Mitty site

Admitted his lies on FB
And now still comes out with the odd BS tale about how he lost his leg

Thank God he failed the training for my job id hate to have to deal with his lies about the job.. you would be thinking your dealing with something major then find out an hour later it was something so minor and he made half it up

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
People that walk along the street watching videos on their mobile. Pay attention to where you are going you knobgobblers.

Also people with zero spatial awareness or awareness of their immediate surroundings. Not walking directly in front or or across someone is really, really not that hard.

I hate commuting.

I hate this as well on my walk to the office in London

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Unfortunately there are some 'still serving' I've come across more than a few fantasists - some at a very, very high ranks in all three services where they often become as bad as the politicians (if not worse) but trade on and hide behind the "officer and a gentleman - so don't question my integrity" tab. :mad::mad: