Random Irritations

Russ_D

Club Champion
Visit site
Especially if people don't wash their hands.

I wonder where I can download instructions for hand cleaning?
Apparently you need to sing "happy birthday" twice while washing as thats the correct amount of time. The governments advice. Tried it, you get some fuuny looks stood washing your hands wishing yourself a happy birthday! ;)

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
What are you banging on about now.... Im not planning to wash my hands in banana flavoured penicillin.

Thought I'd come in wiith a view. Antibiotic will not treat or cure a virus infection.
Neither will soap and water
However, maybe antibacterial gel or liquid will create a barrier to prevent droplets etc from getting transferred from skin to whatever skin touches.
Soap and water will also remove such droplets- or help to

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hand sanitisers with more than 60 per cent alcohol content are most effective at killing microbes.
That is exactly my understanding. So surely it's good practice both now and always to help keep bugs and nasties down along with washing your hands with hot water and soap.

Wolf

Visit site
That is exactly my understanding. So surely it's good practice both now and always to help keep bugs and nasties down along with washing your hands with hot water and soap.
Yeah agreed wash hands throughly, dry and apply a high alcohol content anti bac, all we can do is take the prevention methods advised to us.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Popped into town today before my dreaded root canal and not an anti bac hand sanitiser to be found anywhere! Boots had a sign saying it was limiting to two per customer bu the shelves were bare. Used copious amounts at the dentist though!!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
This one has been grating for a while....
Car manufacturers - more specifically French car manufacturers- and their adverts.
Renault, Citroen - we know you're a French company, we dont need people speaking Franglais at us to let us know. It's not 'Allo 'Allo...
Its unnecessary and sometimes I've had to listen 2 or 3 times to work out what they're saying.
I wonder if Vauxhall adverts in France have people speaking French as if they come from Luton..
Mercedes don't use someone speaking like the Herr Flick to sell us an A class.....

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Rolex. Specifically Stainless Steel sports Rolex. RRP? Pointless. Utterly pointless. They don't exist. If they do, the Authorised dealer is not authorised to sell them. It's totally bizarre.

A new blue SS skydweller is 11,800. A two year old pre owned is 20,000. Because you can't get a new one.

Oddly, a new white gold one is 33,000. A second hand one is 21,000. So only 1000 more than base metal.

What do Rolex get out of this?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Rolex. Specifically Stainless Steel sports Rolex. RRP? Pointless. Utterly pointless. They don't exist. If they do, the Authorised dealer is not authorised to sell them. It's totally bizarre.

A new blue SS skydweller is 11,800. A two year old pre owned is 20,000. Because you can't get a new one.

Oddly, a new white gold one is 33,000. A second hand one is 21,000. So only 1000 more than base metal.

1st world probs eh Murph :)

Scarcity in luxury items where the value comes from!

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

I hate it when I've got nearly £12k burning a hole in my pocket too.