Random Irritations

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking at a holiday for this summer. My wife was looking on Airbnb at Split and found a stunning place within budget. We were about to press the button when she realised she had not put the correct dates in. When corrected the price then increased by 2.5 times ??. Now no longer in budget ☹.

Other options look second best in comparison now even when they are still nice.

I hear holidays in Venice are pretty reasonable at the moment. ;)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
After hitting the ball pretty well on friday i had expectations for Sat comp at Dunbar... Not playing till 1pm, so took Rupert for a wa walk in the morning.

we met another entire male while out and the pair of them both went mental at each other, though lucly they were both of leads. on trying to get away Bugger lugs pulled me over and i landed on my right wrist... excruciating painful. could not grip or move it, swelled up like buggery.

shouldn't have gone to golf, could barely hit the ball and had no power at all, i reckon Greta Thunberg could have out driven me:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
After hitting the ball pretty well on friday i had expectations for Sat comp at Dunbar... Not playing till 1pm, so took Rupert for a wa walk in the morning.

we met another entire male while out and the pair of them both went mental at each other, though lucly they were both of leads. on trying to get away Bugger lugs pulled me over and i landed on my right wrist... excruciating painful. could not grip or move it, swelled up like buggery.

shouldn't have gone to golf, could barely hit the ball and had no power at all, i reckon Greta Thunberg could have out driven me:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
But only if using an electric driver...
You're not having a lot of luck with injuries are you....

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm currently being inundated with E Mails from chemical and medical supply companies who are happily advising me that they aren't expecting any significant supply issues as a result of the Corona virus. However, it is possible that other customers may stockpile, so I might want to consider stockpiling just so we don't run out..

So,

There will be no supply issue unless people stockpile, so we’re encouraging you to stockpile, just to ensure you aren’t affected by other people stockpiling, even though they’re only stockpiling because we’ve told them that you're stockpiling.

Greed is good! ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Sadistic physios.

Yes I know it's doing me good and no pain, no gain and all that but why do they do it with that knowing smile on their face even when they know you're in pain. That said the lady that worked on my back (and tight hamstrings causing a load of issues) was excellent. Just sadistic

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sadistic physios.

Yes I know it's doing me good and no pain, no gain and all that but why do they do it with that knowing smile on their face even when they know you're in pain. That said the lady that worked on my back (and tight hamstrings causing a load of issues) was excellent. Just sadistic

Because they know who you are. ;)