Random Irritations

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
That some take seriously (or pretend to take seriously) the rantings of those (tiny few?) who have called for a boycott of Yorkshire Tea, and implying that these leftie idiots are in some way representative of those not being of a Tory inclination. They are just as stupid and idiotic as those on the far right with their idiotic rants.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking at moving banks. Won't be as we haven't got in date passports and don't have photo card driving licences:mad: Refuse to get a new driving licence when my pink one is still valid.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Looking at moving banks. Won't be as we haven't got in date passports and don't have photo card driving licences:mad: Refuse to get a new driving licence when my pink one is still valid.
Had the same issue when I was being added as a signatory of a charity account a few years ago. In the end they had to accept non-photo ID, but it took a call to Head Office from the guy in the branch.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site

That's bad enough but I have to produce passport to change broadband package with my ISP or adjust a standing order at the bank

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
Dropping your phone down the side of the seat in business class and not noticing until you hear a crunching sound as you return it to the upright position. :(

Phone.jpg

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finding out via rumour and a student that the school I invigilate in took a ski trip to Italy and (allegedly) a student has been taken to hospital for testing. I'd have avoided it like the plague had I been informed...I guess that's why we werent.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
New builds being built on flood risk areas. Watching the news and it’s bedlam in parts of Yorkshire. How the hell can councils keep giving permission to build on areas close to rivers that flood?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Seeing a 24 hour old 'driver testing opportunity' thread after it's been 'closed for further replies' and it's just 10 minutes down the road!
:cry::cry::cry:

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
New builds being built on flood risk areas. Watching the news and it’s bedlam in parts of Yorkshire. How the hell can councils keep giving permission to build on areas close to rivers that flood?

I am curious as to why the developers/builders are not liable under consumer regulations for 'selling' houses 'not fit for purpose'.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Seeing a 24 hour old 'driver testing opportunity' thread after it's been 'closed for further replies' and it's just 10 minutes down the road!
:cry::cry::cry:

surely its just the thread thats closed and you can still email Mike?

edit: you can youve until March 10th! Mike just doesnt want all the garbage comments about it not suiting some people!