Random Irritations

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Following on from this irritation, thought it was all sorted as I'd sent all proof to courts. Except just arrived home to a letter from Northampton small claims telling me the car park company are willing to accept some fault but want the issue settled by mediation or small claims to get the a portion of the fine ?

So tomorrow will be wasted sorting this again and telling them there will be no settlement and no acceptance of any guilt on my behalf as i can prove I wasn't in the country and was infact on honeymoon in Italy where the keys were locked in a safe, can prove the car was parked 84 miles away in a secure hotel car park on the date in question.... Thank god for pancakes...

I had one recently saying I had exceeded the 3 hour limit at Tesco by 6 hours, proof was a picture of my reg and my car going in and a different, but close, reg and car coming. I mist have parked so badly my then Black 335d Touring became a Blur M2.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Job search websites. Do a search, sort them by date order, as you can, but they are not in date order. Jobs from 30+ days ago in with ones from today.

Wolf

Visit site
I had one recently saying I had exceeded the 3 hour limit at Tesco by 6 hours, proof was a picture of my reg and my car going in and a different, but close, reg and car coming. I mist have parked so badly my then Black 335d Touring became a Blur M2.
Transforming car that would be impressive. Added to my annoyance that it couldn't possibly be my car as we weren't in the country and car was in a different county is the fact there isn't even a way they could claim mixed up dates as I've never been to the car park in question in my life. I had to Google where it was as I'd never heard of it.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
7 or 8 years ago I had my number plates cloned.
A speeding ticket came through from North Yorkshire police saying I'd been zapped doing 60 in a 40 near Thirsk at exactly the same time as I was in the middle of a lesson in Aylesbury...
Took a while but got it sorted in the end..

Wolf

Visit site
Job search websites. Do a search, sort them by date order, as you can, but they are not in date order. Jobs from 30+ days ago in with ones from today.
Mrs Wolf's step brother feels your pain, he was let go from his previous employer in April last year. He's applied for so many jobs and simply gets no reply its a joke, he showed me the search filter you mention and its useless as half those jobs will be filled. One of the reasons he finally took the plunge and applied for the navy which im helping him with.

Fingers crossed you get something soon.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mrs Wolf's step brother feels your pain, he was let go from his previous employer in April last year. He's applied for so many jobs and simply gets no reply its a joke, he showed me the search filter you mention and its useless as half those jobs will be filled. One of the reasons he finally took the plunge and applied for the navy which im helping him with.

Fingers crossed you get something soon.

Cheers Wolf and I hope he's successful in his application. Applied for one today advertised as being in the next town. They did get in touch with me but it's not the next town. Could take me an hours commute each way which for a p/t position is a joke.

Also can't believe what some job specs are and for minimum wage as well.

Wolf

Visit site
Cheers Wolf and I hope he's successful in his application. Applied for one today advertised as being in the next town. They did get in touch with me but it's not the next town. Could take me an hours commute each way which for a p/t position is a joke.

Also can't believe what some job specs are and for minimum wage as well.
Similar to the position he's in, he lives on outskirts of Lincoln but doesn't drive so cycles to work. He's applied for every and gets nowhere job centre have told him he needs to be willing to travel upto 90 mins each way even for part time work. Which on Minimum wage is horrendous, when he applied for the Navy the job centre advised him they will sanction his universal credit if he isn't in service by April which is his year mark for unployment. Despite the fact he can prove he is literally applying for everything and the fact his application could take months as getting in the services is often a drawn out process, I feel for him and anyone that is currently looking for employment as cost of living is rising but help isn't easy to get.