Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
Seeing how many people walk out the toilet without washing their hands at our place, eating food they've prepared is the last thing I'd want to do. The absolute cheek of robbing someone else's tea.
Exactly why i would not touch someone else's food or eat bar snacks..
But robbing food nope not happy I'd rather they punch me ?.. KFC on way home it is for me later

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Going to the fridge at work to get my home prepared meal out to eat only to find some twunt has eaten it and also taken the tupperware container :mad:
Plus the nature of where i am working this evening there is nowhere nearby to go and get food either.. Can only be 1 of 3 potential gits so words will be had.
Leave it for a couple of months, then put something else in the fridge that has been doctored with a nice dose of sennacot.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Typical NHS project being implemented which hasn't been thought through properly and now we reach two weeks before it comes online a host of issues and "we didn't think of that" coming up and guess who's lap this has fallen into to find a solution

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
The usual farce over here in Spain when you're waiting on a parcel. Not the courier's fault, although you would think that after 14 years they would know of the new area around the village. From yesterday, when the delivery was out in the van... "we can't find Huerta Nueva, and we've never heard of Los Cerezos." At least we didn't have the problem explaining that although the plot number is 6 the house number is 12.

We have great fun with the utility companies. We're still having fun explaining to the utility companies that send bills to number 6 instead of plot 6(number 12)… actually, it isn't much fun when they cut the electricity and gas because they haven't been able to do their 5 year inspection. They cut it remotely. You get on the phone and shout in Spanglish - everyone shouts out here, and it gets put back on remotely. The good thing is they'll reconnect before the inspection.

And don't get me started on the b'band. We pay for 30mb... if it gets to 4mb its a minor miracle. And if you want to watch an England game when the rest of the expat community are tuning in.

But at least its forecast to reach 22* today;)

Waited in 2 days = 2 failed deliveries. I've emailed them a map. I've included instruction, in Spanish. I've offered to meet up at a local garage. I've offered to collect from their depot. Ive given them the address of a local shop that runs a drop box service. All done in espanyol, may wee.

Parcel back out on the van today... breath not holding.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yearly PlayStation Plus subscription just got charged, £50 these days. Since I quite playing Fifa the only thing I actually play online is Golf Club 2019. 50 quid just to play some digital golf courses people have created. Sigh. I don't pay half that to play real life golf courses. :ROFLMAO:

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My barber (he's Jordanian btw) tells me I am getting quite a bit of grey hair. Ah well. Had to happen I suppose...
Can't you find an English barber rather than paying the peanuts the non-home nationals charge?
Our area is swamped with Turkish and Eastern Europeans doing hair cutting for ridiculously cheap prices, often set up as fronts for money laundering but because they cut your hair for £3 it's ok..:mad:

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Royal Mail deciding that two baseball magazines I've ordered require £13 customs fees. Yet two others have just arrived from a different source without any such costs. Robbing bar stewards.

Wolf

Visit site
Can't you find an English barber rather than paying the peanuts the non-home nationals charge?
Our area is swamped with Turkish and Eastern Europeans doing hair cutting for ridiculously cheap prices, often set up as fronts for money laundering but because they cut your hair for £3 it's ok..:mad:
Where are you finding a barber for £3?
Had my hair cut buy a Turkish barber in Rochester last year wanted £15.. Usually go to a place down there thats £11 with a discount

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Had my hair cut buy a Turkish barber in Rochester last year wanted £15.. Usually go to a place down there thats £11 with a discount

Its about the going rate here... but I'm not paying that every three weeks, so i chop it myself ;)

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Go to Maidstone, theres an area there flooded with them. Personally, I don't pay anything to my barber, other than subsudising her rent, water, electricity etc etc;)
My point about the money laundering is from the police btw.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yearly PlayStation Plus subscription just got charged, £50 these days. Since I quite playing Fifa the only thing I actually play online is Golf Club 2019. 50 quid just to play some digital golf courses people have created. Sigh. I don't pay half that to play real life golf courses. :ROFLMAO:

Rookie mistake mate. Never pay full. Cancel auto renewal

Buy from cd keys or Amazon when on offer then apply to account .. it adds a year to whats left

I always used to pay like £35

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rookie mistake mate. Never pay full. Cancel auto renewal

Buy from cd keys or Amazon when on offer then apply to account .. it adds a year to whats left

I always used to pay like £35
Really?? That's sneaky! But if I let it expire and there's no offer on then I'd be screwed?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The naming of storms....Dennis:LOL:
Come on..all you get from that is a bit of breeze that's going to knock over a couple of flower pots and fall asleep in the corner after Sunday lunch...
Apologies to anyone called Dennis...(y)

Wolf

Visit site
Go to Maidstone, theres an area there flooded with them. Personally, I don't pay anything to my barber, other than subsudising her rent, water, electricity etc etc;)
Ahh the area up by Society Rooms Wetherspoons and Mu Mu's, where theres about a dozen of them Barbers in 50 yards?

I go for the often hobo look of dragging haircut out long as possible these days ots grows ro quick and at £15 a time for Barbers here it gets expensive

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Really?? That's sneaky! But if I let it expire and there's no offer on then I'd be screwed?

Have to admit I'm disappointed in you lol I thought you would know these tricks lol

Cd keys ATM

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-...dBIG_KyfT5Hh2-AU5ZhGPcI0hyFH4UARoCGjwQAvD_BwE

There always on there highest on there is always £40

It seems to be always sold off on prime day

Just look out for offers in the year

I had 6 months left once bought it and had 18 months to play with

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
all of a sudden every other empty shop in Inverness is now a Barbers mostly middle eastern, must be 20+ in town alone, i go to a nice blonde lady in the Crown i think its about £8 now, was less than a £5 when i first started going to her, not sure how much longer she will be able to stay open the rent on her shop and now it being permit only parking outside must be killing it