Random Irritations

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Ripping out the old bathroom, taking the pan to the tip and it breaking in your hand when disposing of it, slicing all the way down the inside of the finger. now to sit in minor injuries to see if needs stitching :(

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Liberal do-gooders who are more concerned about possible legal rights of convicted criminals being deported from the UK. Let them have them move in next door whilst they are waiting to be rightfully kicked out.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
When I spoon out my porridge in the morning, the static created by the packaging that it's in causes oats to jump off the spoon and fly in all directions all over the work surface. You would think by the year 2020 they would have been able invent a suitable non-static wrapper for porridge oats wouldn't you?
People forgetting they've already had a moan about something...#10680 last Thursday :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Ripping out the old bathroom, taking the pan to the tip and it breaking in your hand when disposing of it, slicing all the way down the inside of the finger. now to sit in minor injuries to see if needs stitching :(
You always fail to surprise me Steve.....
Hope it's not too bad mate...:eek:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
We buy one item from China. They have killed the market in terms of production for this product so they are the only source. I need more, have had an order in for a while but it was delayed by their New Year. Now we have the virus which means they are not back at work yet. I'm having to ration customers, we will soon be out of product. They will struggle to find alternatives elsewhere right now but I hate letting customers down, it is not how we work.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Performance reviews.

“Bad attitude to work” was one comment.
I don’t have a bad attitude to work, I have a bad attitude to utter bull and bureaucracy and I’ll call it out to anybody. I work most hours, weekends, Christmas and on call.

Work colleague who will be my manager sometime this year felt bad. He recognised he does less than me, quality isn’t as good and spends most of his time drinking tea but received a glowing report.

Bought it up with manager with a snarky remark and was offered a sit down to discuss. I replied with “we can discuss this later in the week when you ask me to come in at the weekend.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Performance reviews.

I don’t have a bad attitude to work, I have a bad attitude to utter bull and bureaucracy and I’ll call it out to anybody. I work most hours, weekends, Christmas and on call.

Work colleague who will be my manager sometime this year felt bad. He recognised he does less than me, quality isn’t as good and spends most of his time drinking tea but received a glowing report.

Bought it up with manager with a snarky remark and was offered a sit down to discuss. I replied with “we can discuss this later in the week when you ask me to come in at the weekend.
It sounds like you have a bad attitude to work.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Performance reviews.

It sounds like you have a bad attitude to work.

Sounds more like he has a bad manager or colleagues with a bad attitude to work. Sounds very much like an office I recognise...

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
almost getting knocked over twice by tossers on bikes this morning - the first was screaming and shouting at people crossing the road as she went through a red light and the second was riding on the wrong side of the road.

I might have directed some bad language at them

I might have turned my back and inadvertently caught them with a defensive shoulder...

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Sounds more like he has a bad manager or colleagues with a bad attitude to work. Sounds very much like an office I recognise...

I don’t conform, I’m not a yes man and I don’t play football or golf with management.
They are a clueless bunch with no leadership qualities don’t know processes. And I’m in a position where I can tell them they’re being stupid and they don’t like it.

My next manager, is somebody who doesn’t want the job but knows the job and has to take it so we don’t have another nodding dog to argue with.

Wolf

Visit site
Going to the fridge at work to get my home prepared meal out to eat only to find some twunt has eaten it and also taken the tupperware container :mad:
Plus the nature of where i am working this evening there is nowhere nearby to go and get food either.. Can only be 1 of 3 potential gits so words will be had.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Going to the fridge at work to get my home prepared meal out to eat only to find some twunt has eaten it and also taken the tupperware container :mad:
Plus the nature of where i am working this evening there is nowhere nearby to go and get food either.. Can only be 1 of 3 potential gits so words will be had.

Seeing how many people walk out the toilet without washing their hands at our place, eating food they've prepared is the last thing I'd want to do. The absolute cheek of robbing someone else's tea.