Wife says yeah go

Only a weekend

Sounds wicked

Then check calender .. parents ruby wedding meal

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Random irritation of the week.

Me and friends kept quiet from another couple a secret getaway at Center parcs for a whole year. Made sure we never mentioned it. Arrived on Monday, no standard Facebook check in, no instagram pictures.

They only ended up at the same Center parcs as us. Spent half a day fabricating a story and then a text to say we spotted them.
Didn’t want to spend the week ducking and diving.

Didn’t want to invite them because my mate missus eats so slow, she’s loud and annoying, wouldn’t be able to tolerate her for a week and they aren’t childless.

This is not the first time it’s happened either.

Bumped into them at a dog festival last year. These places are two plus hours away.
Small world, awkward karma slap.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Random irritation of the week.

Me and friends kept quiet from another couple a secret getaway at Center parcs for a whole year. Made sure we never mentioned it. Arrived on Monday, no standard Facebook check in, no instagram pictures.

They only ended up at the same Center parcs as us. Spent half a day fabricating a story and then a text to say we spotted them.
Didn’t want to spend the week ducking and diving.

Didn’t want to invite them because my mate missus eats so slow, she’s loud and annoying, wouldn’t be able to tolerate her for a week and they aren’t childless.

This is not the first time it’s happened either.

Bumped into them at a dog festival last year. These places are two plus hours away.
Small world, awkward karma slap.

?? AWKWARD!!!!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Wold, Dando and BM

Please don't tar us all with the same brush:rolleyes:

We have 3 cars. I regularly use 2, the Mrs uses hers, and then maybe 1 of the others. I always feel guilty as when ever she choses to use one of mine, it is nearly always flat empty, and she has to fill it up. Not by design, but it seems to work out that way. I guess I just run them low.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
101. It’s a non emergency but by the time I’ve listened to all the waffle and got through to an operator the Cheeky chancer is half a mile away and won’t be caught.

Once a week, a stranger in the night visits the drives on the lane between 2 and 4 and try’s car doors. I know this because I have a camera and a drive alarm.
Missus got woken up tonight and banged on window and he ran off as he was rummaging through my empty car.
Every time I stay up to wait for him he doesn’t turn up.

Stanley blade is going under the door handle .

Last edited by a moderator:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
HMRC and my wife's employer again

Logged into her HMRC app to see what's going on

They have completely mucked up her tax

Said she earnt 5k more than she did last year

And claim she gonna earn 35k next year

Nothing near that lol

I got her to type them a message hopefully they sort it

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Putting my bowls away in my bowling bag, and BAM - massive back spasm on the right side of my back just below shoulder blade height and solid spasm right round to the front on the right hand side. 10 mins of pure agony before it settled down to just painful. Went back to put my bowls away, and BAM - this time on the left side and around the front. So painful I just wanted to throw up.

7 hours of discomfort and I decide on an early bed... BAM on both sides with the added joy of no feeling in both thighs. I just want to go to sleep and hope that is settled by the morning. *sigh*

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
101. It’s a non emergency but by the time I’ve listened to all the waffle and got through to an operator the Cheeky chancer is half a mile away and won’t be caught.

Once a week, a stranger in the night visits the drives on the lane between 2 and 4 and try’s car doors. I know this because I have a camera and a drive alarm.
Missus got woken up tonight and banged on window and he ran off as he was rummaging through my empty car.
Every time I stay up to wait for him he doesn’t turn up.

Stanley blade is going under the door handle .
Someone suggested placing a 2 way baby monitor in the car, you could watch, listen speak/shout at them.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Someone suggested placing a 2 way baby monitor in the car, you could watch, listen speak/shout at them.

My camera has a microphone. The guy moves too fast for conversation though. He targets the whole town in one night. He was spotted all over last night. I’ll wait up tonight, he may get greedy.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Putting my bowls away in my bowling bag, and BAM - massive back spasm on the right side of my back just below shoulder blade height and solid spasm right round to the front on the right hand side. 10 mins of pure agony before it settled down to just painful. Went back to put my bowls away, and BAM - this time on the left side and around the front. So painful I just wanted to throw up.

7 hours of discomfort and I decide on an early bed... BAM on both sides with the added joy of no feeling in both thighs. I just want to go to sleep and hope that is settled by the morning. *sigh*
Feel for you buddy

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

That doesn't sound clever at all.
How is it this morning?

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Are the police doing nothing?

No, our county police force are good for serious crimes, drugs, “missing” persons and revenue collecting. They won’t be attending any break ins as far as I know and a few cars were done.
It’s been reported every week for a few months by many residents. But The reports never show up on the crime map on police.co.uk.
People seem to know who the man is and gave his name in but nothing happens.

It doesn’t help that the community don’t care and even those affected aren’t interested in a neighbourhood watch, and the law also doesn’t allow you to sufficiently protect your property with fear of recourse.