Random Irritations

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mrs Hogie had a bit of a hair restyle yesterday - a bit shorter than was. She asks me this morning 'is it cut short enough at the back?' My answer? 'I don't know' elicits a glare and a 'thanks a lot for you help...' response.

Ah well. C'est la vie
Blimey how long have you been married? Surely long enough to know the correct answer, 'yes, it looks lovely'. I haven't seen your good ladies new hair style and even I know that is the answer :D

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The porridge I eat for breakfast is in a plastic wrapper within the cardboard box, like most cereals, but due to static the finer oats just fly everywhere as they're attracted to the plastic, and go all over the counter. You'd think they could design packaging for it that doesn't send it all over the kitchen?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Five years after rejecting my carefully costed simple plans for a village community project, the 'committee' are now having to backtrack on their 'over ambitious' costly plans and go with mine.
Meanwhile lots of angst from the villagers over time and money wasted.

see, a plus of leaving the EU!

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
We watched White House Farm last night at 9, heaven knows why as it is dragging on and I have lost interest, instead of the last in the series episode of Silent Witness. My son kindly sent a message last night giving a major spoiler on Silent Witness because he thought we would be watching that. That is irritating :mad:

Exactly where I am with White House Farm, I really enjoyed the earlier episodes, but now it's dragging. I'm contemplating not watching the last episode and just reading up on google.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Not really having a pop at Parcelforce but they know when I'm going to be out..they must do.
Had notification of a parcel coming today
They've always come between 9.30 and 10 - almost without fail, never after 11
I was in until noon...
They came at 12.06........
Now I have to go to a post office on the other side of town sometime tomorrow ....
6 bloody minutes.....:mad:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Blimey how long have you been married? Surely long enough to know the correct answer, 'yes, it looks lovely'. I haven't seen your good ladies new hair style and even I know that is the answer :D
Not good enough - I did that one yesterday evening when she returned from the stylist - with a proactive 'that's nice looking a bit shorter' - so without having to be asked... To which response was 'not too short though?' To which my reply ' no just right'. Then this morning 'is it too short at the back...' doh...

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Not good enough - I did that one yesterday evening when she returned from the stylist - with a proactive 'that's nice looking a bit shorter' - so without having to be asked... To which response was 'not too short though?' To which my reply ' no just right'. Then this morning 'is it too short at the back...' doh...
To which the answer is "No, not at all, it just feels odd because you're not used to it".

Pin-seeker

Visit site
We watched White House Farm last night at 9, heaven knows why as it is dragging on and I have lost interest, instead of the last in the series episode of Silent Witness. My son kindly sent a message last night giving a major spoiler on Silent Witness because he thought we would be watching that. That is irritating :mad:

And how annoying is Jeremy ?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Our local council making a massive song and dance how they are bringing free 30 mins parking to the local area to boost the high street

They gloss over the fact they removed it 12 months ago and have killed the high street in the process