Random Irritations

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
its our team Xmas lunch tomorrow and we have just found out that our new boss is due in the London office on Friday and will be popping by to see us - I just hope he brings bacon sarnies and alka seltzer with him

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I may have misunderstood, but what you describe is normal Sky Q behaviour. You have to be on the same WiFi network to watch streamed content from the Sky Q box. You can download content from your box to your phone and then watch remotely later (not all content can be downloaded to device though - contract rights). If you want to watch live content over 4G, then (the old) Sky Q app is not the answer, it is the new Sky Go app (it recently merged the old Sky Go and Sky Q app functionalities).

I am using the new sky go app, as they have stopped sky Q app. Still can't get it to watch recorded programs away from home. May be it just can't do what I want. I can't even set it to record when I am out.

D

Deleted member 16999

Ooh that would be in my Things That Gladden The Heart!
That’s what I was hoping, but after 2 months of swimming 2k in a 20 metre pool, I found it a proper test, had 3 PB’s over 100, 400 & 750 metres, but the last 500 metres I struggled, :eek:

On the positive side I bumped into another forummer (Jensen) at the pool and had a good chat.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
being at a Christmas lunch and watching everyone else dricking and getting lashed.... while i sit there with a glass of water because i'm driving

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
That’s what I was hoping, but after 2 months of swimming 2k in a 20 metre pool, I found it a proper test, had 3 PB’s over 100, 400 & 750 metres, but the last 500 metres I struggled, :eek:

On the positive side I bumped into another forummer (Jensen) at the pool and had a good chat.

It is amazing the slight rest you get at each end (unless you tumble turn) plus the advantage of a good kick off the wall.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
The rain, it's getting boring now.
Been raining for the thick end of three months now.
I'm a self-employed gardener and guess what .................................. I've earned precious little since September!
Happy Christmas.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
The rain, it's getting boring now.
Been raining for the thick end of three months now.
I'm a self-employed gardener and guess what .................................. I've earned precious little since September!
Happy Christmas.
Snap , Glad I'm semi retired but one job in the last 4 weeks :(