Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
same but cant resist on footie thread lol
You must know by now everyone is an armchair footie expert and always know better than anyone else.. As my dad always says opinions are like arse holes, we all have one but some people think theirs is better than others..

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You must know by now everyone is an armchair footie expert and always know better than anyone else.. As my dad always says opinions are like arse holes, we all have one but some people think theirs is better than others..

yeah and then those who have fences stuck where they should have.............

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sky Q. Still disconnects itself from the internet, despite putting a newer, better router in yesterday. Was connected over night, dropped out this morning. Frankly, it is just junk. It has never worked properly.
The two boxes are hard wired together, and I am now thinking of hard wiring one of them to the router, to see if that works. As for watching stuff on the app, no chance. Never was.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sky Q. Still disconnects itself from the internet, despite putting a newer, better router in yesterday. Was connected over night, dropped out this morning. Frankly, it is just junk. It has never worked properly.
The two boxes are hard wired together, and I am now thinking of hard wiring one of them to the router, to see if that works. As for watching stuff on the app, no chance. Never was.

Sky Q is great, the router's sky supply is the junk. I have installed my own which was a PITA having to rip the MAC address of the sky router and spoof it onto the new one etc, but so much better.

If you chose to hard wire them, you will then need to go into the SKY boxes and disable the wifi, this will speed up your general wifi no end!