Random Irritations

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Mogs. More specific, my mogs. Love them dearly but...

Mog 1, love him to bits. Come home from a weekend away, sits on me watching the footy, loves me to bits.

Mog 2, known for a very short memory. Who the hell are you.

Have dinner, Mog 1 wants attention. Give him a stroke. Now bleeding from 7 sepetate injuries in about 20 seconds. Thanks mate. Love you too. Don't worry about me, I will mop up the bleeding.

Both now cuddled up on the kitchen sofa, butter wouldn't melt.

Little blighters. Monsters the pair, but still love them. Tempted to pick up mog1 and give him a cuddle. He hates it.

Only 7 wounds...
Pick ours up and you have about 12 seconds until you lose an arm....
I'm with the 10% of owners who feel their relationship with their cat is "strained"

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Only 7 wounds...
Pick ours up and you have about 12 seconds until you lose an arm....
I'm with the 10% of owners who feel their relationship with their cat is "strained"

I love mine. Wouldn't be without them. She is interesting, in that I think she has a bit of damage. Very short term memory issues. Was named lucky. Hmm.
He is lovely, and tonight is unusual to put it mildly. Normally laid back as, until he is picked up. We are working on that, as I like it, he doesn't.

Rescued as a pair from Battersea. He was 2, she was 1. Ish. Had them for 5 odd years now. Wouldn't change for anything.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sorry, but cats

From those that crap in my garden to those that are to precious to be allowed outside.

That will be my two then. Not been outside for over 2 years, except on a lead and harness in my garden.

Losing a leg, and costing a nearly 8k vet bill will do that. It's not going to happen again.

Colonel Bogey

Visit site
Waiting for some sort of official notice on redundancy from an incompetent HR department. Oh well as long as they keep paying me I'll keep on turning up and doing absolutely nothing. Now looks as though I will still be on the payroll into the new year. :)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Flight prices being hiked 300% as soon as the Europa league draw was made.
Speak to StuC and Liverbirdie. My cousin has followed Liverpool across Europe for years, as these two do, and no one does creative like Liverpool fans. They will tell you the cute ways to go to that avoid the high air fares. Fly nearby, get a train etc. I'm sure they will have a few options for a simple trip like Barcelona.

Your point is entirely valid by the way, very irritating.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Tradesmen, especially in an area where they have lots of rich/naive customers. If you dont want the job just say so, stop stringing me out to try and fill gaps in between your high paying stuff

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Im in absolute agreement with you Homer, there will be many young attractive gym ladies dressed up to look at but even that doesn't make the thought of a works Christmas party an interesting thought or bearable. Can't be dealing with drunken knobs vying to be the Alpha or even the thought of a hang over makes me not want to go out even more , so this year im not going ?
In fairness it was passable. Lots of my female colleagues looked absolutely stunning dressed up and certainly a lot different to seeing them every day in scrubs especially at the end of a night shift, Food was pretty poor hotel bulk fair and not overly warm. Hotel prices for the bar although the consultants did put £750 behind the bar to start with. Left relatively early around 11.00 and fairly sober. Definitely not the classic night social media posts seem to be describing it but an ok evening. Gald to have done it as I missed the ICU party as I joined the department too late for a ticket and it clashed with something else anyway. Feel good to have shown my face but still not a fan of works do's anymore

Wolf

Visit site
Military records dept yet again...

Rang them again today to chase up the release of my medical records for my potential change of career, finally got through this time to someone running the dept for the day. She acknowledged the receipt of the request was made initially on the 19th September, but onky actioned it on Friday 13th December because despite me and my potential new employer chasing it they had quite simply forgot they had it in their to do pile?

Not even an attempt at an apology for admitting they had overlooked it but instead she said I should feel lucky someone spotted it because they could easily have missed it completely ?