Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
When you're ironing your shirt for the night out and the bloody iron stops working half way through. I'll now have to talk to everyone in side profile for the entire evening.
Borrow the Mrs hair straighteners mate, my wife has ironed many of my shirts/t shirts using just them to save getting the ironing board out. Works a treat ?

Wolf

Visit site
The election now officially doesn’t matter to me for the time being.

Cancer. That’s my random irritation for now and the foreseeable. Cancer. Worst case scenario has been realised.

Can I break the swearing rules if I use asterisks? You ******* ****.
That's brutal, sorry to here that. Wish you both all the best.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been trying to order some Euros through online facility and card /cards being refused. Just had phone call from Mrs UD and loads of missed calls from our bank that there has been possible fraudulent activity on our card from some one trying to buy £300 worth of Euros , well that would be me :mad::mad:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
The election now officially doesn’t matter to me for the time being.

Cancer. That’s my random irritation for now and the foreseeable. Cancer. Worst case scenario has been realised.

Can I break the swearing rules if I use asterisks? You ******* ****.

Sorry to hear. If you want help with the swearing we could organise a group swear so that it hears the message loud and clear.(y)

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Aggressive posts which either get editted or deleted (yes I have the email notification which shows what was really said), then the resulting thread getting closed...again ?

We don’t like closing threads, but sometimes it’s the only way to stop a spat.

Going to introduce a new rule that basically says that if you are heavily involved in an argument that results in posts getting deleted and/or threads being closed then you are likely to receive an infraction.

Hopefully this will encourage people to stop and think

We shall see, points already given for last nights fracas

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Being caught in a very wet and windy squall this morning when I'm 20ft up a tree whilst wielding a chainsaw.
That got my attention!

It also got me soaked. :mad:

D

Deleted member 15344

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ithout-water-supply-due-to-damaged-valve/amp/

A single valve going wrong causing a complete town to lose water for over 12 hours so far

It’s now over 24 hours and many houses in the town still have no water

According to Anglia Water they have fixed this valve about 5 times - well they said it was fixed last night , then at 9 this morning , then at 12 and now at 5 - but it appears now airlocks in the pipes are causing issues

One valve caused water to be lost to thousands of homes and affected many businesses on one of the busiest days of the year for shopping - Anglia Water are going to get a big bill. Horrific service and even worse customers services

Pin-seeker

Visit site
It’s now over 24 hours and many houses in the town still have no water

According to Anglia Water they have fixed this valve about 5 times - well they said it was fixed last night , then at 9 this morning , then at 12 and now at 5 - but it appears now airlocks in the pipes are causing issues

One valve caused water to be lost to thousands of homes and affected many businesses on one of the busiest days of the year for shopping - Anglia Water are going to get a big bill. Horrific service and even worse customers services
Sorry to hear that Phil & hope it’s sorted soon. keep us updated????