Random Irritations

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just being asked to walk the length of the hospital to pick up some paperwork, checking with the other department before setting off they were all ready, getting down there to a locked door and no-one in the office. Loitered for 10 minutes and walked back empty handed. Looking for an unsuspecting ward clerk to go later

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
We have a fairly large car park at one of the shopping centres in town.
Its a good place to meet clients as some work in town or live close.
Its one of these "2 hours free parking if you display a ticket" ones.
Which is fine, no problem with that...until the closest ticket machine is out of order...and so is the next...and the next.....I'm starting to lose the will to live now
Finally find one, at the furthest point from my car, that's working and there's a 15 person queue as it seems to be the only machine working.
Get back to the car a quarter of an hour and the best part of half a mile after I left it to find the parking attendant in the process of writing out a ticket.
Whilst explaining the situation to him, another 3 people come up to him, brandishing tickets he'd written out, all complaining of the same problem.
Fortunately he took them all back.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The candidates who dressed up and behaved like nobs at the election results. I know they have a democratic right to be there but this gag was done in 1988 in BlackAdder III with the "Standing at the back, dressed stupidly and acting stupid party".

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The Peasant in the transit that pulled out in front of me earlier, straight off the building site, who then accelerated hard, spraying the car with mud and stones to the point I had to stop and clean the windows as the wipers and fluid couldn't cope ...:mad::poop:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
When you're ironing your shirt for the night out and the bloody iron stops working half way through. I'll now have to talk to everyone in side profile for the entire evening.