Random Irritations

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not having a scooby about what to get Mrs Slime for Xmas. :mad:

What do you get for the person who has got me ........................... apart from a divorce? ;)
Look for things to do, what does she like, hobbies etc. My wife likes crafts so I've got her places on courses, stained glass, wreath making, thai cookery, etc. She gets me a round of golf somewhere I like, a lesson etc. The in phrase is experiences. A bit naff but you get the gist. Look for something like that rather than a physical object, it widens the options.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Standing in front of our next-door neighbour, who we know very well, and taking 45 :eek:seconds to remember his name. Scared the Bejesus out of me...

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Standing in front of our next-door neighbour, who we know very well, and taking 45 :eek:seconds to remember his name. Scared the Bejesus out of me...

I'm watching a film and I know I've seen it before. It's pretty good and as I haven't a clue what happens and how it happens I'm able to enjoy watching it all over again!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm watching a film and I know I've seen it before. It's pretty good and as I haven't a clue what happens and how it happens I'm able to enjoy watching it all over again!
I watched three different versions of Murder on the Orient Express within a couple of years and forgot the story and outcome each time ?. Only at the end did I remember. The Kenneth Branagh film finally lodged it in my head so that's it done now.

It's quite handy being able to enjoy a good film repeatedly although not a proud boast.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
That'll be a very dead fox by now then Rich. Brake fluid is highly toxic and its unlikely it won't have ingested any chewing the brake line.

Apparently not Greig; mine was done Friday night/Saturday morning, girl over the road had hers done Saturday night/Sunday morning. Hers was hooked away & fixed, and done again Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I doubt it's 3 different and now deceased foxes.

Pick mine up this morning with a new set of braided hoses, let's hope they don't like taste of them and the insurance doesn't have an issue with them.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Not having a scooby about what to get Mrs Slime for Xmas. :mad:

What do you get for the person who has got me ........................... apart from a divorce? ;)
Something that makes her look nice - an exercise bike? I think that’s got a tv advertiser into a bit of bother...?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Apparently not Greig; mine was done Friday night/Saturday morning, girl over the road had hers done Saturday night/Sunday morning. Hers was hooked away & fixed, and done again Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I doubt it's 3 different and now deceased foxes.

Pick mine up this morning with a new set of braided hoses, let's hope they don't like taste of them and the insurance doesn't have an issue with them.

Insurance companies whose call centre staff struggle with basic English.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi all,looking for some advice here...not been going well for me the last few days,has it?GM pages going missing accompanied by strobe like effectspissing down outside (and now GM and 1 other site asking for me to give away my details throough accepting their use of cookies etc.
So question is which should I choose if I want to keep it pretty private,do I switch to On or Off??Thanks(again)!
Jimbo

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I’m documenting everything and I’ll be filing a PALS when things are resolved.

While you fill out those forms, I hope you give some thought to the pressures these doctors and nurses are under due to long hours and staff shortages. And maybe be thankfull we don't have the American style pay as you go healthcare system.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
While you fill out those forms, I hope you give some thought to the pressures these doctors and nurses are under due to long hours and staff shortages. And maybe be thankfull we don't have the American style pay as you go healthcare system.
I’ve worked for the NHS for ten years and understand those pressures but they do not excuse everything such as belittling our concerns, withholding vital test results from us and delaying treatment because they felt she was exaggerating her symptoms.