Random Irritations

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Not a RI, but an upsetting one.

Had to say goodnight to our GSP Bitch Kayliegh, she was 14 and was starting to suffer a bit, her back legs kept giving way and she hadn't been able to go for a walk the last couple of weeks and had started to get incontinent. The wife is devistated as she was her little girl.

my first dog, got her from Munlochy rescue, she was abandoned at 8 months old.. i think we gave her a good life and she was loved

You did the right thing by her when she was a pup in taking her in & the right thing by her at the end by not prolonging her suffering. Smile for what you had, don't cry for what what you've lost and know that you did the right thing by her.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I think I'll record the sound of the rain battering down on my carport roof and send it to the guys at the met office so they can hear what ''no rain forecast'' sounds like :mad:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I keep telling her that Chris then i remember shes 14 years younger than me, looks like Brie Larson in Captain Marvel, is an amazing step parent to all my kids and suddenly i realise im doing pretty good for myself so have to put up with somethings ?
And remember , she'll be picking your care home , :ROFLMAO::eek:

Last edited:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Busy day ahead with several reports to get in to the managers. Get in early (with mild hangover after a quiet beer at the club after work turned into 6-7 noisy ones) and no bloody IT. Whole system I need to pull the data from down and IT have no idea when its back up. Can't do what I can't do but got a feeling it'll be a late finish ans I want to get it done and out the way so its not nagging away (bit like this headache) over the weekend

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My daughter had her driving test booked for today, 12.48. She rocks up at the test centre along with her driving instructor to discover her test is cancelled. No notification, new test is Jan 28th. Fuming at the cancellation with no notice, the new test bumped to 2 months away and yes, the extra cost of lessons to keep her on track in the meantime :mad:.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
My daughter had her driving test booked for today, 12.48. She rocks up at the test centre along with her driving instructor to discover her test is cancelled. No notification, new test is Jan 28th. Fuming at the cancellation with no notice, the new test bumped to 2 months away and yes, the extra cost of lessons to keep her on track in the meantime :mad:.
Did you book online?
They normally email any changes so make sure it hasn't gone into Spam.
It's usually only the early times that get no notification
It could be that the examiner is I'll. It happens.
You should be able to claim any expenses from today, like a lesson in the hour before and the hour of the test but not much else.
Bummer but it's not uncommon I'm afraid.
Look for cancellations regularly. I don't advise going with an App that searches for you - they cost and have been unreliable.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Did you book online?
They normally email any changes so make sure it hasn't gone into Spam.
It's usually only the early times that get no notification
It could be that the examiner is I'll. It happens.
You should be able to claim any expenses from today, like a lesson in the hour before and the hour of the test but not much else.
Bummer but it's not uncommon I'm afraid.
Look for cancellations regularly. I don't advise going with an App that searches for you - they cost and have been unreliable.
I think it was booked via the instructor, I'll check with my daughter.
I get there can be illnesses but contact her or her instructor, surely they all know each other? A bit of courtesy
Thanks for the tip about expenses today.
It's costing a fortune, good for your industry though

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Standing in a supermarket looking at things on the shelf and having a trolley pushed between me and the shelf without an excuse me, please or thank you. Ignoramuses!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
given your track record of washing the car and it raining, can you please avoid washing your car on Monday as I am playing The Berkshire and don't fancy getting wet

I am going to put a bucket in my car, and drive over there so I can wash it in the car park.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not having a scooby about what to get Mrs Slime for Xmas. :mad:

What do you get for the person who has got me ........................... apart from a divorce? ;)

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I give my wife £200 she's supposed to reciprocate :cry: Oh don't buy new cards, we resend the old cards we've sent each other over the last 35 years, for birthdays and xmas :eek::love:

Last edited:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Not having a scooby about what to get Mrs Slime for Xmas. :mad:

What do you get for the person who has got me ........................... apart from a divorce? ;)
I keep saying to the Mrs that if she doesn't come up with any ideas she ain't getting anything!??
I might be looking for somewhere to live in Boxing Day ?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Skytrak adverts. Most of these show a garage/man cave that is way bigger then anything you get in the average UK dwelling. The one I have just seen panned back, and the garage was bigger than the house.