Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 18588

Not a RI, but an upsetting one.

Had to say goodnight to our GSP Bitch Kayliegh, she was 14 and was starting to suffer a bit, her back legs kept giving way and she hadn't been able to go for a walk the last couple of weeks and had started to get incontinent. The wife is devistated as she was her little girl.

my first dog, got her from Munlochy rescue, she was abandoned at 8 months old.. i think we gave her a good life and she was loved

I know many think it's crazy the way we become attached to our pets but those of us that do will only sympathise with you and your wife.

Still you can hopefully rest a little easier in the knowledge that you gave Kayleigh a good life.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not a RI, but an upsetting one.

Had to say goodnight to our GSP Bitch Kayliegh, she was 14 and was starting to suffer a bit, her back legs kept giving way and she hadn't been able to go for a walk the last couple of weeks and had started to get incontinent. The wife is devistated as she was her little girl.

my first dog, got her from Munlochy rescue, she was abandoned at 8 months old.. i think we gave her a good life and she was loved

Heartbreaking. You gave her an amazing fulfilling life...RIP Kayliegh.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Getting home and finding the heating is not on. We have just had Hive installed and the receiver has lost connection twice now which knocks the system off. The fix seems to be turn the power off to the boiler, remove the batteries from the thermostat, count to 20, start everything off again. Not a very remote fix however and it means a very chilly house ☃️

What is this he-ting you speak of :unsure:

Woke up at 3;45 this morning and the aircon wasn't on, took nearly 15 minutes to get it down to a chilly 20°

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
heart breaking for Rupert too spend most of yesterday looking for her and again this morning, he misses his big sis:cry:

Last edited:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Checking "Ceefax" (BBC Text) for the footie scores last night and seeing that it's being switched off in January. I know there are loads of other forms of information but I still use it quite frequently if my laptop is switched off or it's later at night/early morning.

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
I'm getting sick and tired of listening to nearly every football pundit on the radio starting a sentence with "Do you know what".

Wolf

Visit site
My Wife and her inability to put fuel in my car, shes used my car the last couple of days running here there and everywhere doing Christmas shopping for the bigger boot space. Get into my car today ti find the petrol warning light flashing and the range left in the tank as 0 miles.. Everytime she does it without fail, yet ive had to use her car whilst she had mine and ive put a full tank in as i filled it after using it..

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
My Wife and her inability to put fuel in my car, shes used my car the last couple of days running here there and everywhere doing Christmas shopping for the bigger boot space. Get into my car today ti find the petrol warning light flashing and the range left in the tank as 0 miles.. Everytime she does it without fail, yet ive had to use her car whilst she had mine and ive put a full tank in as i filled it after using it..
Don't fill it next time and let her run out, teach her a lesson :ROFLMAO:. Could cause divorce number 2 though :ROFLMAO:

Wolf

Visit site
Royal mail parcel delivery.. We ordered a couple bits online for my oldest as their quite niche items you can't get on the high street, delivered today by Royal Mail the box had been ripped open with the contents having been unwrapped, needless to say we now have to pay to return them and get them resent out new..

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

You're clearly too good for that woman ??

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
I keep telling her that Chris then i remember shes 14 years younger than me, looks like Brie Larson in Captain Marvel, is an amazing step parent to all my kids and suddenly i realise im doing pretty good for myself so have to put up with somethings ?

Punching above your weight there fella! :ROFLMAO:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I keep telling her that Chris then i remember shes 14 years younger than me, looks like Brie Larson in Captain Marvel, is an amazing step parent to all my kids and suddenly i realise im doing pretty good for myself so have to put up with somethings ?

I suppose you have to take the rough with the smooth ??. Mrs D once did modelling (for Toby Jugs)

Wolf

Visit site
Punching above your weight there fella! :ROFLMAO:
Oh without shadow of a doubt, must be my charming personality she likes ?

I suppose you have to take the rough with the smooth ??. Mrs D once did modelling (for Toby Jugs)
You're not wrong Chris as she likes to say im the rough so what does that nake her ?
Fair play to Mrs D to, gotta love a Toby Jug ?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
You're not wrong Chris as she likes to say im the rough so what does that nake her ?
Fair play to Mrs D to, gotta love a Toby Jug ?

Dont let on to BlueinMunich I wrote that cos he's met my 1st wife and might mention it ???