Random Irritations

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Course covered in pretty heavy white frost first thing. My ball coming out in 4th & last group so by the time I teed off I was frozen.

Harrumph! Cah!!!

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Inundated with email after email this past week from golf companies I have used previously pushing Black Friday / Cyber Monday so-called bargains.

Hopefully tonight sees the end of this nonsense.

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
Inundated with email after email this past week from golf companies I have used previously pushing Black Friday / Cyber Monday so-called bargains.
Like me, do you also have too much golf stuff?
I'll admit to 2 sets of irons and a collection of woods, plus 2 bags and hundreds of balls.
Hopefully tonight sees the end of this nonsense.
Little chance of that. Your details are all around the world now.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Like me, do you also have too much golf stuff?
I'll admit to 2 sets of irons and a collection of woods, plus 2 bags and hundreds of balls.

Just gave 4 carry bags to the golf foundation. Each bag had a set of irons, woods, driver, wedges, etc. I was a bit short on putters, so only 1 donated. Most of it less than 5 years old.

I still have 3 sets of irons, 3 drivers, 4 putters, around 8 wedges, 2 carry bags, 3 cart bags, and around 5 dozen new golf balls.

I also have 3 gps, and a laser range finder.

It is amazing how it all adds up.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just gave 4 carry bags to the golf foundation. Each bag had a set of irons, woods, driver, wedges, etc. I was a bit short on putters, so only 1 donated. Most of it less than 5 years old.

I still have 3 sets of irons, 3 drivers, 4 putters, around 8 wedges, 2 carry bags, 3 cart bags, and around 5 dozen new golf balls.

I have been playing golf since 1988 I'm only on my 4th set of irons. You obviously like a new set of shineys:)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Coming in early to do a specific bit of work to find someone hot desking at your PC and quite reluctant to move. Finally got to my PC at normal start time, logged in, went to get a brew to come back and most of the night shift in my office using it for handover so still can't get to start the work. Only just got the office back and now completely not asked

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Coming in early to do a specific bit of work to find someone hot desking at your PC and quite reluctant to move. Finally got to my PC at normal start time, logged in, went to get a brew to come back and most of the night shift in my office using it for handover so still can't get to start the work. Only just got the office back and now completely not asked

Are you missing the concept of hot desking? surely you can log on to any PC in the office and crack on? or is it day shift people have a desk and night workers hot desk?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Are you missing the concept of hot desking? surely you can log on to any PC in the office and crack on? or is it day shift people have a desk and night workers hot desk?

Totally get hot desking. Point is I have a designated PC and office for my work and use and there are ample other areas used perfectly well on every other day. Just seems today for no apparent reason they all feel the need to gravitate to the office. I wouldn't mind but there are two other PC's in here that my co-workers who share the office use

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Painting. I despise painting with a passion. Mainly because I'm a bit of a perfectionist but I'm not great at painting so it bugs me lol

Plus the amount of painting I've got to do

However on the positive side the final bill has arrived for all the extras from our builder .. was expecting 3k minimum he only charged 1.4k so that was a lovely surprise

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I have been playing golf since 1988 I'm only on my 4th set of irons. You obviously like a new set of shineys:)
See you on that one - got my first ‘set’ in 1976 (used my dads mixed bag to then) and currently trying to persuade my wife to let me buy my fourth...? The fact that we can afford for me buy a set is rather irritating...

She don’t like spending money on such stuff unless we have to...laugh or cry??

Colonel Bogey

Visit site
Wedding ring finger refusing to heal on the joint, 10 months after lord knows what I've done to it. Thought it was rheumatism, but apparently not. Add in a groin strain that also refuses to heal up either. I don't know what I did to that either. :rolleyes:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

Have you sought medical advice? :eek:;)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Painting. I despise painting with a passion. Mainly because I'm a bit of a perfectionist but I'm not great at painting so it bugs me lol

Plus the amount of painting I've got to do

However on the positive side the final bill has arrived for all the extras from our builder .. was expecting 3k minimum he only charged 1.4k so that was a lovely surprise

I love it myself, got a few big canvases to do over the Christmas holiday, thinking a Rothko rip off for one and Kandinsky the other.