Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
Yet more threads on here that are just full of trolling and bickering.
Agreed totally they start off with good intentions or people trying to have proper conversation yet inevitably they get taken over. I admit to replying to one of the trolls a couple times but sadly once the thread is gone it rarely comes back to where it should.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Agreed totally they start off with good intentions or people trying to have proper conversation yet inevitably they get taken over. I admit to replying to one of the trolls a couple times but sadly once the thread is gone it rarely comes back to where it should.

Yes, I was going to post but didn't. I am getting stronger ;)

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
After fitting a coil shock to the rear of my MTB I went out for a long rise earlier.
Very last downhill section there was a right hand bend with an inch thick layer of ice I spotted too late. Bike went sideways, I went downwards and rolled into some long grass :oops:
Knee is gouged, a big inch square bit of skin missing, ankle and heel is really sore, I'm hoping it's just bruised.
Now where's that wine (for pain easing reasons obviously) :p

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
After fitting a coil shock to the rear of my MTB I went out for a long rise earlier.
Very last downhill section there was a right hand bend with an inch thick layer of ice I spotted too late. Bike went sideways, I went downwards and rolled into some long grass :oops:
Knee is gouged, a big inch square bit of skin missing, ankle and heel is really sore, I'm hoping it's just bruised.
Now where's that wine (for pain easing reasons obviously) :p
Ouch!!!!! Hope it's nothing more than just a bit of soft tissue damage and not skeletal

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
That'll be a very dead fox by now then Rich. Brake fluid is highly toxic and its unlikely it won't have ingested any chewing the brake line.

One can only hope. Not much consolation against the £85 bill for hooking it down the garage plus whatever they charge. Considering braided hoses as it's supposedly the rubber they like chewing. Doubly irritating is that HEL have a 40% off offer on their website but don't have a listing for my model; just under £50 for all 4 wouldn't be that much more than one genuine dealer hose would cost. :(

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
One can only hope. Not much consolation against the £85 bill for hooking it down the garage plus whatever they charge. Considering braided hoses as it's supposedly the rubber they like chewing. Doubly irritating is that HEL have a 40% off offer on their website but don't have a listing for my model; just under £50 for all 4 wouldn't be that much more than one genuine dealer hose would cost. :(

When similar happened to a friend... Squirrels were judged to be the culprits...