Random Irritations

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I love it myself, got a few big canvases to do over the Christmas holiday, thinking a Rothko rip off for one and Kandinsky the other.

Or you could pop across to Cromarty and paint the rigs - as the artists competing in Landscape Artist of the Year had to do. Bit of a challenge that. Some did a good job mind. Weather was a bit iffy mind.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Or you could pop across to Cromarty and paint the rigs - as the artists competing in Landscape Artist of the Year had to do. Bit of a challenge that. Some did a good job mind. Weather was a bit iffy mind.
when i say canvases, i mean big, one is 6x4 the other 3x 6, i would have to do a load of Prelim sketches first. but in reality i don't really want painting of rusting Oil rigs in the hallway;)

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
Just gave 4 carry bags to the golf foundation. Each bag had a set of irons, woods, driver, wedges, etc. I was a bit short on putters, so only 1 donated. Most of it less than 5 years old.
I still have 3 sets of irons, 3 drivers, 4 putters, around 8 wedges, 2 carry bags, 3 cart bags, and around 5 dozen new golf balls.
I also have 3 gps, and a laser range finder.
It is amazing how it all adds up.

Clearly you have subjected yourself to the modern crisis of Stuffocation, and it afflicts just about everyone.
The house, the shed, the garage is just stuffed with things you don't want or think you might still want, and with Xmas coming up it's only going to get worse.
Can't quite believe how in the last few years I've bought so many books and cd's, mostly from charity shops for a couple of quid. The owners got rid of them and now they are in my home.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Two men in the gym:mad: The one who sounds like he's going to puke when he's either doing free weights or on the machines. He doesn't wipe anything down either and smells!!! Another one on the treadmill who was whooping and clearing his throat. At least he wiped down the treadmill though.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Getting home and finding the heating is not on. We have just had Hive installed and the receiver has lost connection twice now which knocks the system off. The fix seems to be turn the power off to the boiler, remove the batteries from the thermostat, count to 20, start everything off again. Not a very remote fix however and it means a very chilly house ☃️

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wedding ring finger refusing to heal on the joint, 10 months after lord knows what I've done to it. Thought it was rheumatism, but apparently not. Add in a groin strain that also refuses to heal up either. I don't know what I did to that either. :rolleyes:

A hand injury and a groin injury at the same time. :eek:
Questions may be asked.

Last edited:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
The bottom end of Watford is grid locked. No idea why. Going to buy a radiator valve, cat food, and motor oil took ages. Found a sneaky route home.
I will feel very safe tonight. There are police every 20 yards down my road. I get the impression they will be here til Thursday, when the Donald goes home.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Not a RI, but an upsetting one.

Had to say goodnight to our GSP Bitch Kayliegh, she was 14 and was starting to suffer a bit, her back legs kept giving way and she hadn't been able to go for a walk the last couple of weeks and had started to get incontinent. The wife is devistated as she was her little girl.

my first dog, got her from Munlochy rescue, she was abandoned at 8 months old.. i think we gave her a good life and she was loved

Wolf

Visit site
The human body, more specifically mine. I can go to the gym and workout hard with heavy weight, run miles and do all sorts of mad stuff with no problems. but today I pick the kettle up and my shoulder goes into spasm and that's me out of action.. Somehow have trapped a nerve in my shoulder and can barely move it without horrendous pain , knew I should have let Mrs Wolf make the coffee this morning. :mad:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
The human body, more specifically mine. I can go to the gym and workout hard with heavy weight, run miles and do all sorts of mad stuff with no problems. but today I pick the kettle up and my shoulder goes into spasm and that's me out of action.. Somehow have trapped a nerve in my shoulder and can barely move it without horrendous pain , knew I should have let Mrs Wolf make the coffee this morning. :mad:
wait till you get old then:ROFLMAO: that creeps up on you

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site

Had to say goodnight to our GSP Bitch Kayliegh, she was 14 and was starting to suffer a bit, her back legs kept giving way and she hadn't been able to go for a walk the last couple of weeks and had started to get incontinent. The wife is devistated as she was her little girl.

my first dog, got her from Munlochy rescue, she was abandoned at 8 months old.. i think we gave her a good life and she was loved

Sorry to hear this Patrick.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site

Sorry to hear that mate.

I’m dreading the day my little boy goes to the big park on the sky and he’s only 2!

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site

Thoughts are with you mate, i know how you must be feeling , RIP Kayliegh :cry: