Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Internet filters at work have blocked the forum…. What am I supposed to do all day now? ?
Ours did that for a short while and I just used it on my phone instead. Then a couple of weeks later I tried it again and it was unblocked again. Not sure what happened.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Took the dogs to the local park this morning, absolutely lashing it down, so it was very quiet.

I'm just getting them back on the lead when I sense someone behind me. Turns around, there is this woman stood there who immediately says "get your dog away from me". The big one is already on the lead, the little one (a tiny 14 week old pup) is sat in front of me waiting for a treat which I will give him when he is on his lead. She is about 10 yards away, and neither dog are paying her any attention.

I put him on the lead and say to her "it's fine". She snarls back "I don't like dogs."

I say "If you don't like dogs, maybe you shouldn't come in the park." She says "the park is for everyone". I say "You're right, but it's always got dogs in it." She storms off.

Laughable thing is she could very easily have walked up the other side of the park when she saw my dogs, but chose to come right up behind us, then have a go at me!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Took the dogs to the local park this morning, absolutely lashing it down, so it was very quiet.

I'm just getting them back on the lead when I sense someone behind me. Turns around, there is this woman stood there who immediately says "get your dog away from me". The big one is already on the lead, the little one (a tiny 14 week old pup) is sat in front of me waiting for a treat which I will give him when he is on his lead. She is about 10 yards away, and neither dog are paying her any attention.

I put him on the lead and say to her "it's fine". She snarls back "I don't like dogs."

I say "If you don't like dogs, maybe you shouldn't come in the park." She says "the park is for everyone". I say "You're right, but it's always got dogs in it." She storms off.

Laughable thing is she could very easily have walked up the other side of the park when she saw my dogs, but chose to come right up behind us, then have a go at me!

I bet she’s the owner of the house near that cricket club

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

This is the scary dog in question 9E9A14BD-C951-47C3-B5B4-448A14ECD6B4.jpeg