Random Irritations

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Now that is a step too far.

Mills is utterly vanilla though, no personality.

Not at all; it's an utterly unwarranted slur on Dead Sea Slugs.

Oh, sorry, did you mean the bit about Zoe Ball... :unsure:;):D

It's not so much that Mills is vanilla for me, it's his complete and utter incompetence, particularly when doing Pop Master.

Blue in Munich

Visit site
It was just noise mate.
I get they’re loud but this was just ?
Time hasn’t been good on axl roses voice
Even my eldest said it was pants
I’m gutted to be honest but at least they didn’t ruin my favourite songs as they hadn’t played them

Gutted for you mate, especially as you've waited this long.
We did the Eagles last week at Anfield and they were brilliant, (bar a glaring omission from the set list for me) but it's always a worry that it will be a disappointment.
Certain stadia just don't work for concerts, I'd add Twickenham to the list of ones to avoid.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Gutted for you mate, especially as you've waited this long.
We did the Eagles last week at Anfield and they were brilliant, (bar a glaring omission from the set list for me) but it's always a worry that it will be a disappointment.
Certain stadia just don't work for concerts, I'd add Twickenham to the list of ones to avoid.

The warm up act, Gary Clark Jr was so much better

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not at all; it's an utterly unwarranted slur on Dead Sea Slugs.

Oh, sorry, did you mean the bit about Zoe Ball... :unsure:;):D

It's not so much that Mills is vanilla for me, it's his complete and utter incompetence, particularly when doing Pop Master.
The only stand in who runs Popmaster smoothly is Gary Davies. I find it amazing that so many others seem so bemused by it. Be professional, do your homework.

Ball I can't bear, Mills is blandness personified.

I thought Steve Wright was hugely professional in his post show interviews. Accepted his lot, appreciative of the run he has had. I'm sure he won't be short of offers if he wants to keep going midweek, I know he will keep doing his weekend slot.

Blue in Munich

Visit site
It was just noise mate.
I’m gutted to be honest but at least they didn’t ruin my favourite songs as they hadn’t played them

Mrs BiM has just looked up a review from last night's O2 gig, appears it might be a band problem rather than a venue problem; reviewer described the sound as a muddy mess, said there were too many jams & breaks and described as having all the edge of a rubber dinghy.

Blue in Munich

Visit site
The only stand in who runs Popmaster smoothly is Gary Davies. I find it amazing that so many others seem so bemused by it. Be professional, do your homework.

Ball I can't bear, Mills is blandness personified.

I thought Steve Wright was hugely professional in his post show interviews. Accepted his lot, appreciative of the run he has had. I'm sure he won't be short of offers if he wants to keep going midweek, I know he will keep doing his weekend slot.

We are not alone in our thoughts;
79C08225-AA10-422D-82BD-86B352431CA7.jpeg
B2A6BD10-6851-4327-AE8A-7D7170C14318.jpeg

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Sent email sound on my iPhone. Whenever I send an office email on iPhone.. it makes an irritating ‘ding’ sound. I have turned off every single setting but I just can’t find where this Outlook sent email sound setting is…

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
OFCOM carrying out a review of whether to allow more frequent, longer ad breaks. Don’t they realise people always fast forward through the breaks or is there a large majority of unheard people saying ‘I wish there were more adverts on telly’?

It might be some people who watch BBC. ? Because I see that they are now doing adverts between the games on the Wimbledon coverage.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It was just noise mate.

My son was there as well and wasn’t impressed with Axles voice , he did send me a short clip of knocking on heavens door , maybe you missed that.