Random Irritations

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
??? What do you mean?
I like George. As least his songs are listenable and not thump thump thump with unintelligible lyrics.

You like him because he sounds like he is singing Karaoke! Blokes a pub singer at best! ?

? Wife likes George but got mixed up when ordering his cd she ordered Ed Sheeron instead and that’s far worse, and she doesn’t even like him?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
??? What do you mean?
I like George. As least his songs are listenable and not thump thump thump with unintelligible lyrics.

“Green Green Grass, Blue Blue Sky,
You’d better have a party on the day that I die”

Pure poetry to the soul………said no one……….ever ?

AliMc

Visit site
My daughter's child trust fund, last year worth £6.8k we paid in £360 and this year it's worth £6.5k, still good money for her though when she turns 18 in 2 years time

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nipper lost his train pass at the station on way back from school .. can’t find it

Needs to get a new one if he wants to go to school next week. Luckily train strike next week - so no point getting one. Irritatingly, it means we will have to drive him there

It’s all coming out of his piggy bank. Also no Xbox for 2 weeks

Ps: I am assuming posts about the strikes are not allowed on this forum any more.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
You like him because he sounds like he is singing Karaoke! Blokes a pub singer at best! ?

“Green Green Grass, Blue Blue Sky,
You’d better have a party on the day that I die”

Pure poetry to the soul………said no one……….ever ?

Mrs BiM says you don’t know what you’re talking about…

Actually she didn’t say that, but if I repeat what she said I’ll be Fraggered. ??

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Quite possibly right Phil, Hogan jumped out at me because of the Triple Crown in 1953 of The Masters, US Open & The Open; apparently couldn't get back across the pond in time to go for the US PGA.
The US PGA and The Open clashed and Hogan decided to play The Open, though maybe the clash wasn’t they were on the same weekend but just not possible to get from one to the other.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
i have a double irritation today.

1 - called the manufacturer about my missing caravan motor mover and when the order was placed they were told the house number was 335 - its 355!

2 - TNT recorded it as signed for at 335 so I walked down the road to ask about it. they rejected the parcel as it wasn't for them and suggest they try 355 but they clearly didn't

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
We’re having a BBQ tonight, with quite a few coming. Started sorting another table from the terrace at the front and a big brolley from one of the back terraces. So pleased when I opened the brolley to find a relatively small wasps nest in it. The wasps weren’t best pleased, and neither was I when I got stung on the neck. Only the 7th wasps nest this year so far.

It got whacked off with a stick and sprayed… avoiding the garden for an hour.

Last edited:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
We’re having a BBQ tonight, with quite a few coming. Started sorting another table from the terrace at the front and a big brolley from one of the back terraces. So pleased when I opened the brolley to find a relatively small wasps nest in it. The wasps weren’t best pleased, and neither was I when I got stung on the neck. Only the 7th wasps nest this year so far.

It got whacked off with a stick and sprayed… avoiding the garden for an hour.

Going out into the garden to finish off prepping in shorts and flip-flops was a bad idea. They’re not happy!