Random Irritations

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My wife was due to do a food tour in a part of Newcastle today with her sister. Free day for me, no golf, a day of nothing lay ahead. 4am, she starts throwing up. This carried on and I am now subbed in ?.

Add in, I'm also slightly nervous about catching what she has as I'm going away playing golf on Sunday and Monday.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Apparently if Scottie Scheffler wins the US Open he will become only the 5th player to win multiple majors in a year along with Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy & Jordan Speech.

The Sky commentary team apparently haven't heard of Ben Hogan then... :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 15344

Apparently if Scottie Scheffler wins the US Open he will become only the 5th player to win multiple majors in a year along with Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy & Jordan Speech.

The Sky commentary team apparently haven't heard of Ben Hogan then... :rolleyes:

Surely Koepka as well , Faldo , O Meara ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Receiving a landscaping quote, 3 weeks after they came out to see us, on a saturday night, quoting not for what was agreed but seemingly for the work they would like to do, using the materials they want and at a price that is so utterly ridiculous for what we wanted doing!

Oh well, looks like Im doing it myself as originally planned :(

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

................... and I haven't heard of Jordan Speech! ;)