Random Irritations

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wife wanted a stroller for the twins. Sent me the info. £200 Argos. I found it same price from an independent retailer, thought they need help during covid more than Argos

That was 28th Jan

Still no stroller

4th Feb

"Many apologies for the delay. You were just beaten to my last Evalite Duo.

I have this pushchair on Order and I did try to persuade Joie to get my orders out last week - they are currently doing a stock take.

I have been told that it will be despatched out to us on Monday.

I will courier it out to you on a next working day service as soon as it arrives. "

12th Feb

"
I have been chasing Joie

Unfortunately they were still stock taking until Monday so they are slightly delayed in getting orders out to everyone.

I will chase again but I believe my Joie orders have now been processed and are on the way to us."

Let's see what today brings

Can still get on other retailers.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Members of the forum who have their status set to 'offline' so no-one can see they are online, hiding. And then they post every 5 minutes.
Unless of course they don't know their setting are on 'hide' :whistle:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sunday morning. Bought a new door barrel for the front door, (see lost key), on line. Measured and ordered from screwfix, (I LIKE SCREWFIX). Got home opened pack fitted like a small glove. Damn thing was too small. Eh? How? So the thing is you don't measure from the outside of the barrel to where the thing in the middle moves, the measurement is THE WHOLE BARREL. The 35mm / 35mm is to the EXACT CENTRE. Good grief. Back to Screwfix. THey don't have the right size one I need, have to order it, it's an extra 50p, beep on card, and they took back the incorrect one I bought. I LIKE SCREWFIX.

New barrel due in Tuesday. I can live with that.
So an irritation...but with a good result.

Think what is more irritating is how locksmith charge you what £100 plus to change the locks

In law's wanted their changed when they moved into their house .. I changed all the locks with a simple screw change for next to nothing

Did same when builder lost our keys he offered to pay for the locks.. even upgrading them cost me less than £50 to replace 2 locks with 5 sets of spares

D

Deleted member 16999

I’ve never looked, either I’m replying to a thread or adding to a thread, who is or isn’t online is irrelevant.

Edit: Found it and I was hidden:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Cooey Bob:p