Random Irritations

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
That could be applied regularly, how does she get jobs?, but I understand today's extra reasoning. I'm sure her d list celeb mates will come together explain why it was all reasonable and acceptable though ?.

She's just another one of those "look at me, don't I look great in a bikini" ten a penny celebs.
Drove 200 miles on Friday to see her parents after an emergency phone call. Is it coincidence she turns 50 this week? Now she's soooo full of remorse ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
She's just another one of those "look at me, don't I look great in a bikini" ten a penny celebs.
Drove 200 miles on Friday to see her parents after an emergency phone call. Is it coincidence she turns 50 this week? Now she's soooo full of remorse ?

if this was an emergency, why is she not pointing out that she is potentially entitled to do this, rather than apologising for breaking the rules? :unsure:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
if this was an emergency, why is she not pointing out that she is potentially entitled to do this, rather than apologising for breaking the rules? :unsure:

Spot on.

I've mentioned on here we were in isolation (well the daughter was coz of postive contact) she then broke her arm I called 111 to ask for permission to get help

No need to apologize if you follow the rules