Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’m more concerned about her “singing”
Her 'judging' on the Masked Singer was even worse. Guesses way wide of the mark, then when she realises someone else is on the right track she just latches onto that and pretends she was saying it all along!

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sunday morning. Bought a new door barrel for the front door, (see lost key), on line. Measured and ordered from screwfix, (I LIKE SCREWFIX). Got home opened pack fitted like a small glove. Damn thing was too small. Eh? How? So the thing is you don't measure from the outside of the barrel to where the thing in the middle moves, the measurement is THE WHOLE BARREL. The 35mm / 35mm is to the EXACT CENTRE. Good grief. Back to Screwfix. THey don't have the right size one I need, have to order it, it's an extra 50p, beep on card, and they took back the incorrect one I bought. I LIKE SCREWFIX.

New barrel due in Tuesday. I can live with that.
So an irritation...but with a good result.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
The tv won't fit in the house we've bought so she's made me sell it to the people who've bought our house.
We're about to move and I fear my beloved speakers (ATC SCM100As) won't fit properly in the new lounge. Will probably have to sell them and get something smaller :cry:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Still not sorted a rental, clearly persona non grata, lets hope we get one of the ones weve applied for this time (batting 0 from 6 so far :( ) 3 weeks till homeless lol

Mandofred

Visit site
My neighbour, who works from home for the NHS, is having her NHS paid for lease car (an Audi which she rarely drives) professionally cleaned. We are guessing it's time for another newer lease car. Meanwhile.... my step-daughter who works with blood/transplant has to drive all over this part of the country with her own car as required for her job.