Random Irritations

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
So he gets to erroneously snipe at me and I make one point where I actually make the point of highlighting this and you tell me to pack it in? Why didn’t you tell him to pick it in previously?

Honestly if I could I’d bang your heads together!?

But bickering is the blight of any forum and best avoided for the good of all! ?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
What you haven’t seen behind the scenes is fromtherough and I confirming all is fine in DMs and he even invited me for a round sometime to show all is fine.

Good, this is how adult works, I’m pleased.

Next time can we take it to PM earlier to avoid the tit for tat exchanges that does the forum no good ?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Last Sunday of the month is the Highland Fatbike club ride, two guys turned up one only not on fatbikes but also on ebikes. Cheeky buggers hammered all the climbs funny enough. Then announced at the end that was easier than they though and weren't tired at all. All the other guys just glared at them, we did 40 miles off road and I felt like 30 of that was uphill??

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Just when the backlog of driving tests seems to show no sign of easing the Examiner's Union (PCS) are balloting members on strike action....

Great.:rolleyes:

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Started watching a new series Coyote (starring Michael Chiklis of Shield fame). Bit of a slow start but gradually getting into it and get to episode 6 and it stops.
Quick Google search shows the network killed it off and didn't complete the 10 episodes ??

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Choppers claiming how bad a golf course Caves Valley is because the top pros are close to 30 under over 4 rounds despite the fact the majority of them wouldnt break 100 off the tees the pros are playing it off! Nothing to do with the fact that Bryson is a decent chance to win of course. The commentary even worse not surprisingly, but thats taken as a given when hes playing now ( i wonder if they ever play them their commentary on rory then show them how they commentate on bryson!)