Random Irritations

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
We had an email from Scottish Golf this weekend saying we could now put a score in anywhere in the world on the SG app now
I’ve just checked on the MyEG app and we still can’t select non-English clubs. It needs sorting out sharpish. Imagine all those English bandits heading North to play all those gorgeous Scottish courses for a steal, taking the prizes, then not having their HC cut as a result ?

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
We intended having a barbeque this afternoon, but the farmer decided to do some muck spreading in the field right next to us.
Now it's nice and sunny but absolutely honking of :poop::poop::cry:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
When ordering a takeaway and you think you'll try something new for your meal this time. Then it arrives an hour later and you find out you've made a huge mistake.

sunshine

Visit site
It’s strange that you would advocate to do so, when clearly to do so is discouraged because it is inherently dangerous - whether you perceive it safe or not. Other road users, including the car you are undertaking will not be expecting that manoeuvre.

As an aside, I wonder if undertaking could be seen as careless driving/driving without due care and attention? If so can it attract points/fines?

I've heard this explanation before.

But...
- if a moron is driving along in lane 3 when lanes 1 and 2 are completely empty, shouldn't the driver expect other motorists to undertake? In which case is it dangerous?
- driving along like a moron in lane 3 when lanes 1 and 2 are completely empty is definitely careless driving/driving without due care and attention. Has anyone ever been done for this?

Typically I only drive on motorways at the weekend, when there are very few lorries about. Lane 1 of the M25 is completely empty, it's like my own private lane.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Typically I only drive on motorways at the weekend, when there are very few lorries about. Lane 1 of the M25 is completely empty, it's like my own private lane.

Are you sure that driving in lane 1 is legal? Or you telling us that lanes 1 and 2 aren't "lorries only"? :unsure:

Pin-seeker

Visit site
But it is a proper job and can pay fantastically well.
Crazy how much they make.
Some have made millions from others just watching them play video games ?
I can’t get my head around why you would watch someone play a video game,just play it yourself.
But then again people watch goggle box?‍♂️

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Crazy how much they make.
Some have made millions from others just watching them play video games ?
I can’t get my head around why you would watch someone play a video game,just play it yourself.
But then again people watch goggle box?‍♂️
I watch a few Warzone players. It’s good fun! Same as why people watch golf or football etc.