Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 1147

In the last 2 hours I have seen 4 different cars, none of them Learners, approach a roundabout, signal left and go straight ahead.......
I can't even contemplate the possibility that it could enter someone's head to think that this is the correct thing to do...
I am depressed :cautious:
That's why I drive a BMW...I don't indicate at all, so no one gets confused (y)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
In the last 2 hours I have seen 4 different cars, none of them Learners, approach a roundabout, signal left and go straight ahead.......
I can't even contemplate the possibility that it could enter someone's head to think that this is the correct thing to do...

Not trying to be pedantic but if they were learners wouldn't the driving instructor tell them to cancel out the indicator?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Not trying to be pedantic but if they were learners wouldn't the driving instructor tell them to cancel out the indicator?
They should but if you're doing a mock test or a real test you have to let these kind of things happen unless there is real potential for a collision.
Plus..not all instructors are as aware as I am:geek::cool:

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
An observation that seems to be increasingly common is the "I'll indicate right, to let you know I'm not going left" thing. When going straight on. ?‍♂️

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
They should but if you're doing a mock test or a real test you have to let these kind of things happen unless there is real potential for a collision.
Plus..not all instructors are as aware as I am:geek::cool:

Watch out

@Imurg has achieved self awareness

Next thing he’ll start eating us all

We are doomed ?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It's been gorgeous up here today. I can tell by looking out the window while I slave away at work. Tomorrow I have the day off to play golf..... we all know what's going to happen!
Nice and sunny here tomorrow Kaz,get yourself and gear over here-out today and course running with scary greens ( holed sod all :cry:)
Hells bells -it was warm, damn warm today-absolutely cream crackered when finished-and that with a buggy
Think I'll have the shorts on -but don't let that put you off:rolleyes::love:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The scum on this earth

Just got email from work about being careful removing anti vax / mask posters from the stations / trains as people have been taping razer blades to them!