Random Irritations

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Irritating gnats that made sitting and eating outside a real pain (literally judging by the bite on my arm). Seemed to be a real infestation of them on the patio after the game today and a problem for everyone

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You buy a new car, (well almost new), and on the first trip to Asda some knob decides to do about £300 worth of damage to the rear wing and wheel arch. All the CCTV operator will say is that the car came in 'quite fast' but as they couldn't see my car move there is nothing they can do.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gypsies parking numerous caravans and trucks all over two very pretty local village cricket pitches and breaking into the pavilions as well!!!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
tourists who stop in the middle of the pavement, that's already narrow due building works, to look at a map when people are trying to get to work!

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
tourists who stop in the middle of the pavement, that's already narrow due building works, to look at a map when people are trying to get to work!

As long as they don't get out their selfie stick and use that at the same time I'd tend to forgive them that small transgression of etiquette...