Random Irritations

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
waiting a month to see the doctor to get the results of my shoulder scan only to turn up this morning and be told that I was given the wrong date and have to go back tomorrow

Jasonr

Club Champion
Visit site
People who still believe that (EDIT: the majority of) politicians are there to represent the best interests of the people

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Having to listen to people who normally dislike and have nothing to do with football suddenly becoming involved:

I'm looking forward to the match tonight
Is it England?
No, that is tomorrow, tonight is Belgium v France
Are they any good? What colour do France play in?

I preferred it when they had nothing to do with football. Roll on the PL :D

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
We just had someone wonder why de Bruyne could be playing for Belgium when he plays for Manchester City. "Can he play for two teams?" she asked ...... eyes rolled everywhere.

D

Deleted member 1418

Drivers who fail to indicate...... particularly at roundabouts..... especially white van drivers! 5 of them on the school run this morning!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Try hitting them straight? :D I've been loving it, it suits my usual thinned strike down to the ground!

When it's this hard straight doesn't always work..
Last week I hit a bullet straight shot - 4 bounces later and it's in the brambles 30 yards left.......
#needrain

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
We just had someone wonder why de Bruyne could be playing for Belgium when he plays for Manchester City. "Can he play for two teams?" she asked ...... eyes rolled everywhere.

Todays conversation for the day:

I'm really nervous about playing Russia

Me: We aren't playing Russia, we play Croatia

Are we, I thought we are playing Russia. If we win will we play Brazil?

Me: Bangs head against door repeatedly

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Todays conversation for the day:

I'm really nervous about playing Russia

Me: We aren't playing Russia, we play Croatia

Are we, I thought we are playing Russia. If we win will we play Brazil?

Me: Bangs head against door repeatedly
You can't be serious? Why would someone literally just guess who we're playing?? :rofl:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
You can't be serious? Why would someone literally just guess who we're playing?? :rofl:

It's a shocker. It reminds me of my gran talking about football when I was little. She joined in the conversation because I liked football but she had no idea what she was talking about. With my gran it was sweet and forgivable, as it is with all grans :D, but with all other adults it is just horrible to listen to. They want to be a part of what is happening but are not interested enough to even know the basics. Just say nothing, go back to hating football.