Random Irritations

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Having a driving instructor keeping his pupil in lane 3 of a 4 lane motorway standard carriageway with the inside 2lanes clear, then indicating and moving onto an exit after the exit lane has actually started and being oblivious to the head
ights in their mirrors and cars they caused to swerve.

No wonder the standard of our motorway driving is so poor, if this is how they are taught

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
We have been offered some grant money at work to help us to export to a particular country. Visit, translations, website updates etc. All is going well but there is a minimum spend in order to get the grant and I am under it. In order to qualify for the grant I have to find something to spend money on related to this that I don't need to spend money on. Totally daft.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
We have been offered some grant money at work to help us to export to a particular country. Visit, translations, website updates etc. All is going well but there is a minimum spend in order to get the grant and I am under it. In order to qualify for the grant I have to find something to spend money on related to this that I don't need to spend money on. Totally daft.

Golf day with a client? Just don't go to Close House :D

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Driveway companies. On my 3rd today. Phone, leave a message, zip. Phone, can I leave a text, yep, zip. Phone, arrange a date for a quote, no show, no phone call, no message.

Been trying to get a quote for about 4 months now. It's about 20k worth of work.

I wish my company could ompletely ignore 20k.

I am now looking for a 4th company. Anyone who quotes will probably get the job, all they need to do is turn up, and put a quote in.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Squirrels. Leaping out of the bin as I walk past and scaring me half to death. Then leaving the remnants of their half eaten banana skin in the middle of the tee box.

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Refund dates that come and go without a whisper. Be careful when buying from the for sale section, and don't use gift or friends and family to pay, as you have no protection from PayPal.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Having little access to competitions so having to use Supplementary cards to maintain a handicap.
Then, having put a card in, having to wait 10+ days for the card to be processed while 4-5 competitions have taken place and been processed in the same period..
I love being a 2nd class member........:angry: