Random Irritations

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry to hear; hope it was nothing that can't be replaced.

On this occasion it wasn't myself that had my space invaded and goods taken away...
It was a neighbour who woke up to discover he'd been robbed...
Bad enough taking away what's not yours but when it's what another needs to earn his keep it seems to make it worse...

No doubt the tool, if caught, will claim it was a victimless crime as losses will be covered by insurance...
Life don't work like that and my mate will most probably have a few days this week with no income...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Wasps. Tried eating dinner in the garden and plagued by the pesky things to the point where it was easier to move back in. So many I decided to get the ladder out and have a look in case they were nesting somewhere. Couldn't see anything and went into the loft and all clear there.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Car all polished and gleaming ready for Goodwood FoS. Reverse the car out of the garage only to catch the front bumper/wing and break it. :eek::angry:

£££££s no doubt.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cyclists ............................. AGAIN!!
I was just pulling onto a roundabout when I was overtaken by a **** on a bike who was taking the first exit off said roundabout!
He then cut across in front of me and had the temerity to shake his head when I hooted at him.
Sometimes I wish I could just cast a spell of 'broken collar bone' in order to keep some of the buggers off the road.
I'd call it pest control.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Amazon.

I can see on my tablet that I can buy a series of 7 books for 29.99. But, I want them on my kindle, which is an older model. On that, it is 29.99 for 5 books, with the other two a 5er each.

I have googled synching, but it is not going to work with my kindle. It is too old.

Robbing .......

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
^^^^ This ^^^^^ Be interesting to know who it was.

I think its what happens when you have a forum with a complex set of rules and an infraction based system, but moderators who basically ignore that and do as they please. I reckon the actual thread deletion was just a smokescreen for the powers that be to knock several thousand posts off liverpoolphils post count.

D

Deleted member 15344

I think its what happens when you have a forum with a complex set of rules and an infraction based system, but moderators who basically ignore that and do as they please. I reckon the actual thread deletion was just a smokescreen for the powers that be to knock several thousand posts off liverpoolphils post count.

Interesting- almost like you seem to know me

Strange though that the thread deletion didn’t really affect me as the threads that were removed I didn’t really post much in

But welcome or is it welcome back