Random Irritations

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Decorating.
Not content with spending two months ripping the lads house to bits and re decorating. Missis T decided to have new carpets down in the hall. That led to,
Coir carpet in front of hall, LVC floor or whatever it’s called in hall, carpet in front room. So front room needs painting. As does Hall, stairs and landing, paper bottom half of hall and stairs. Now we are charging sockets in hall stairs and landing, as well as LVC floor is now continuing into downstairs toilet. Which now Missis T has decided to change separate toilet and basin to a vanity unit which has now changed to two separate units. Yesterday was spent ripping out old floor in toilet and today taking off tiles and wood flooring in Hall.

Speak to you all in August . 😖

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Decorating.
Not content with spending two months ripping the lads house to bits and re decorating. Missis T decided to have new carpets down in the hall. That led to,
Coir carpet in front of hall, LVC floor or whatever it’s called in hall, carpet in front room. So front room needs painting. As does Hall, stairs and landing, paper bottom half of hall and stairs. Now we are charging sockets in hall stairs and landing, as well as LVC floor is now continuing into downstairs toilet. Which now Missis T has decided to change separate toilet and basin to a vanity unit which has now changed to two separate units. Yesterday was spent ripping out old floor in toilet and today taking off tiles and wood flooring in Hall.

Speak to you all in August . 😖
Let her do it....if she wants it:)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Last night's curry has given me the two-bob bits all morning! It's lucky the golf course was closed for overnight rain otherwise I'd have been playing the front nine when it started. 😭

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Only played golf once in three months between mid-December and mid-March due to my knee having three bouts of stiffening up with fluid around the knee. At least it was whilst the course was wet and often closed. All going well playing over the last few weeks.

On Sunday mornings it is traditional that we stop for breakfast after nine before continuing the round. Last Sunday was returning my breakfast plate and tripped up on concrete and landed on my knee. Seized up over the week and had to miss the competition yesterday. Just hoping it doesn’t go again now that I have several rounds arranged for the next few weeks.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Last night's curry has given me the two-bob bits all morning! It's lucky the golf course was closed for overnight rain otherwise I'd have been playing the front nine when it started. 😭
You can’t blame that one on your daughter 🤣🤣🤣 At least It will take your mind off of all your other ailments that you seem to have aquired.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Other patients in a hospital side ward that insist on talking as if they are using a megaphone, have their phone ringer up to full volume and have it so loud both sides of a conversation can be heard all over the side ward.
No wonder the 3 other ladies were struggling to rest, 2 of them in a serious way.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Covid is still out there. My cousin was in hospital for an unrelated condition. Due to be discharged last Friday but caught Covid whilst in there, and died yesterday…

Oh no that is so sad. So so sorry for your loss. Too easy to think it's in the past...