Professional Golf 2024

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
In other news..
Robert Macintyre has had to withdraw half way through his 2nd round of the penultimate PGA Tour event.....
Niggling lower back issue is cited as the reason and , asa result, he slips to 21st in the standings
He'll still qualify for the Tour Championship next week but...........

TigerTime

Visit site
I reckon he tried to throw it short of the water but misjudged due to the altitude… :ROFLMAO:

The guy is throwing his legacy away - it’s quite worrying for such a great player

Throw his legacy away.

What a complete nonsense comment.

Have a word with yourself. He has more of a legacy than the majority of LIV players, who threw theirs away when they signed up.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Okay, folks.

The title of the thread speaks for itself. It’s not here for you to argue about forum meets, members being hounded off the forum, or anything else for that matter which does not pertain, at least in some way, to professional golf.

Take your arguments elsewhere please. Consider this a polite request. Any more of the same is likely to result in warnings being dished out.

Thanks.

Swango1980

Visit site
Didn't watch the golf at the weekend, but having scanned some of the comments in here, I expected McIlroy to have had an absolute nightmare. So, was surprised to see he finished 11th, 6 shots of the winner. I wish I was that good that I could finish just outside the top 10 in the weekly medal after a shocking week off the tee, let alone at the BMW Championship :ROFLMAO:

Looks like Theegala didn't have the best of weekends. Was stunned to see Scheffler so far back as well