Professional Golf 2024

Bucktaylor64

Medal Winner
Visit site
Nah, it was going long on 15 and the short putt on 16 that cost him, not 1 player in the field played all 4 rounds at par or better.
All very well, but Bryson let him back into contention! DeChambeau was the best Golfer no argument! He's been the best majors player thus far this season.

Whereditgo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All very well, but Bryson let him back into contention! DeChambeau was the best Golfer no argument! He's been the best majors player thus far this season.
Bryson rode his luck in the final round, several times he got lucky with the lie after putting it into the native areas. Sure he had the lowest total over the four rounds so deserved his win, but the point I was making is that the 2 errors that ultimately cost Rory were on 15 and 16 in the final round, not his 2nd round score.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bryson rode his luck in the final round, several times he got lucky with the lie after putting it into the native areas. Sure he had the lowest total over the four rounds so deserved his win, but the point I was making is that the 2 errors that ultimately cost Rory were on 15 and 16 in the final round, not his 2nd round score.
100%. Rory was 2 ahead with about eight holes remaining or something like that - so it's hard to say the second round cost him a victory. He just needed to see it through but he had two baffling club choices and a missed 3-footer (the first one that is - I think the one on 18 was a lot trickier than people made out).

Golfnut1957

Visit site
D

Deleted member 29109

Without clicking on the link and reading the article, I already know that the answer is LIV.................you wouldn't have posted it otherwise ;)
Might also be worth checking which of the tours has been advertising with GM!

I’ve had the Scottish Open on since 8:30 this morning. Can’t do that with LiV.