Professional Golf 2024

Swango1980

Visit site
Scheffler continues to impress but I don't know how he does it with that crazy footwork.
I think people used to think of him as pretty boring.

But, in 7 out of the last 12 weeks, Scheffler has either won a golf tournament, had a baby or been arrested.

That might be a bit too much excitement for me to cope with.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Deluded take or does Wyndham have a valid point here?

If he’s implying the Olympics are bigger than the Ryder Cup, he’s probably correct, but if hes suggesting that Olympic golf is bigger, well……..NURSE!!!

“The Ryder Cup in golf is kind of the biggest thing, but now that golf’s in the Olympics, it’s probably even bigger than that, because you’re representing your country at such a bigger level,” said Clark.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Deluded take or does Wyndham have a valid point here?

If he’s implying the Olympics are bigger than the Ryder Cup, he’s probably correct, but if hes suggesting that Olympic golf is bigger, well……..NURSE!!!

“The Ryder Cup in golf is kind of the biggest thing, but now that golf’s in the Olympics, it’s probably even bigger than that, because you’re representing your country at such a bigger level,” said Clark.
Isn’t it a matter of opinion?

But the Olympics is the biggest sporting event there is.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Ryder Cup is a challenge event between (same) two sides, like the ashes
Those within the sport give it its importance as the pinnacle team event, and its fantastic but its still 'just' a closed shop team challenge event

Olympic golf is an individual event within a much much larger team where every country is competing, so you really are competing against the world at the same event

I don't think the two are comparable

C7usk

Visit site