One for dog owners…

HeftyHacker

Visit site
We always had dogs around when we were younger and it still pains me when I think of Holly who passed away about 10 years ago. We got her when I was 5 and she lived for 16 years was there pretty all my formative years of living at home.

Something about kids and their bond with dogs is so innocent and heartwarming. My mum and dad have a little lakeland terrier (read as terror) and her and my daughter are thick as thieves.

Here they are on guard duty making sure no pesky pheasants or squirrels get into my parents garden.

IMG-20230203-WA0005.jpg

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Does anyone on here watch The Dog House? Last night's episode showed how a boy and a puppy are just a beautiful thing. Boy rolling on the floor as the pup tries to bite his ears and anything else it can get hold of. Lots of giggles. Sadly the parents thought it would be too much work...

RichA

Visit site
We always had dogs around when we were younger and it still pains me when I think of Holly who passed away about 10 years ago. We got her when I was 5 and she lived for 16 years was there pretty all my formative years of living at home.

Something about kids and their bond with dogs is so innocent and heartwarming. My mum and dad have a little lakeland terrier (read as terror) and her and my daughter are thick as thieves.

Here they are on guard duty making sure no pesky pheasants or squirrels get into my parents garden.

View attachment 46281
Got to keep an eye out for those squirrels...
558A7B7B-9FE4-41FE-94AE-8A3C57221899.jpeg
Nearly 12 years since our boy died and I still miss him like crazy. Playing tug'o'war with me he'd try to wrench my arm out of it's socket. Playing with a child he'd always let them win.
58555DA6-0015-456F-B2E8-170A0289E75C.jpeg

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Playing tug'o'war with me he'd try to wrench my arm out of it's socket. Playing with a child he'd always let them win.

^^ Ditto… Bessdog would invariably win in a battle with me but our 2 yr old g’ daughter would always win. And she could toddle around with a chocolate digestive in her hand, and the dog would be padding behind drooling but would never take it off her.

There’s so many wonderful, heart warming stories…*sigh*