Olympics - Paris 2024

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
But at least that sounds like the natural order of things. She didn't have her jaw amputated. 😂

Honestly though, his finger must have been an absolute state from what they said. God knows what happened to it. Must have been near enough crushed from what they were saying. Maybe amputation wasn't far off being the smart call anyway.

Fingers get properly smashed when playing hockey , reckon I have broken at least 5 of them with both my index finger bent at the top 😂

It’s rare you see any hockey player who hasn’t damaged a finger somewhere 😂 and knuckles , plenty of broken knuckles

I believe it was his right hand which was which is also the one normally without any protective glove so if that’s hit with a stick or ball it’s going to make a mess 😫

Swango1980

Visit site
Fingers get properly smashed when playing hockey , reckon I have broken at least 5 of them with both my index finger bent at the top 😂

It’s rare you see any hockey player who hasn’t damaged a finger somewhere 😂 and knuckles , plenty of broken knuckles

I believe it was his right hand which was which is also the one normally without any protective glove so if that’s hit with a stick or ball it’s going to make a mess 😫
Which makes me think I was mad choosing hockey to play as a school sport (only allowed to play rugby or hockey). I was lucky I got away with any major injuries I reckon, the worst coming from falls when we still had to play on the odd gravel pitch.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Which makes me think I was mad choosing hockey to play as a school sport (only allowed to play rugby or hockey). I was lucky I got away with any major injuries I reckon, the worst coming from falls when we still had to play on the odd gravel pitch.
I had the same choice. Getting flattened by a lad twice my weight made me realise that rugby wasn't the sport for me. Nothing about the game I've seen since tells me I made the wrong choice :ROFLMAO: . Nothing against rugby, just not my thing.

I still shudder at the thought of those gravel pitches, or 'all weather' pitches as they tried to claim. Horrible things :eek:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I had the same choice. Getting flattened by a lad twice my weight made me realise that rugby wasn't the sport for me. Nothing about the game I've seen since tells me I made the wrong choice :ROFLMAO: . Nothing against rugby, just not my thing.

I still shudder at the thought of those gravel pitches, or 'all weather' pitches as they tried to claim. Horrible things :eek:
My Sunday side use to train on a gravel pitch. Suffice to say as the keeper I wasn't diving on that for anyone

Arthur Wedge

Visit site

We didn’t have a choice - it was rugby until I moved schools and most of the games were either on concrete or grass which was fun if not predictable

It’s always fun when I last played in a festival that it was back on grass

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

sunshine

Visit site
From amputation to horse whipping and athletes selling naked pics to sex offender participation & drone cheating, its shaping up to be quite the ‘show’

Plus pitch invasions and riot police at the opening football match, and now arson attacks.

Let's just cover it all up under our hijab. Oh no, can't do that either...