LIV Golf

D

Deleted member 21445

Enjoyed both PGAT and Liv this weekend.

Both had winners you wouldn't have predicted going into the final round.

Liv needs a UK TV deal ASAP - Watching on my phone isnt ideal but did allow to watch both concurrently.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Enjoyed both PGAT and Liv this weekend.

Both had winners you wouldn't have predicted going into the final round.

Liv needs a UK TV deal ASAP - Watching on my phone isnt ideal but did allow to watch both concurrently.

If you have a smart tv or firestick, you can download the LIV+ app and still watch on tv.

Split my viewing between the fire stick, laptop and phone. Agree a tv deal would be really helpful to them though - it looks like those watching on the CW in the states are pretty happy with the coverage, but the app is a bit of a faff, compared to the ease of You Tube.

D

Deleted member 15344

If you have a smart tv or firestick, you can download the LIV+ app and still watch on tv.

Split my viewing between the fire stick, laptop and phone. Agree a tv deal would be really helpful to them though - it looks like those watching on the CW in the states are pretty happy with the coverage, but the app is a bit of a faff, compared to the ease of You Tube.

Is that until they cut of the golf and went to Family Guy đŸ˜‚

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

I’m stupid, didn’t even think to install it onto my firestick đŸ˜®

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Checked in on the app on Sunday to see who was winning and how some of the big names performed.

Smith was doing poorly and bryson was stinking the place up.

Could not bring myself to watch any or it. The whole presentation and commentary is too much for me to stomach.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Didnt know LIV had an exhibition on this weekend at all. Mainstream sports media just not reporting on it. Their relegation of it to non-sport does surprise me a little. I had thought they would give it a little more prominence even for a year or two. Its closed circle of social media followers/bots is not really going to sustain it.

Visit site
Didnt know LIV had an exhibition on this weekend at all. Mainstream sports media just not reporting on it. Their relegation of it to non-sport does surprise me a little. I had thought they would give it a little more prominence even for a year or two. Its closed circle of social media followers/bots is not really going to sustain it.

The algorithms haven't sent it my way on YouTube/Twitter either.
I didn't know there was an event, no idea of the course being played or who won.

Mainstream media doesn't pick it up whatsoever but more notably - no one is talking about it. None of my playing partners over the weekend (the PGA Tour was discussed), none of my normal playing partners ever talk about it and no one talks about it on social media?

wjemather

Visit site
Not sure what you consider mainstream sports media, but LIV was widely covered. Also, Lee's win was one of the top stories (and the only golf one) on BBC Sport most of the day - and it was even covered by Sky Sports.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Checked in on the app on Sunday to see who was winning and how some of the big names performed.

Smith was doing poorly and bryson was stinking the place up.

Could not bring myself to watch any or it. The whole presentation and commentary is too much for me to stomach.

Brysons a really interesting case.

Since moving to LIV, his highest finish is 10th... He's absolutely fallen off a cliff!

wjemather

Visit site
Brysons a really interesting case.

Since moving to LIV, his highest finish is 10th... He's absolutely fallen off a cliff!
That's a bit misleading. His form was terrible before he joined LIV.

His 2022 results before joining LIV: T25, MC, WD, T58, MC, MC, MC (and the T25 was in a 38-man field, and T58 in the 64-man matchplay). They were followed by T56 at the US Open before playing his first LIV event.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
That's a bit misleading. His form was terrible before he joined LIV.

His 2022 results before joining LIV: T25, MC, WD, T58, MC, MC, MC (and the T25 was in a 38-man field, and T58 in the 64-man matchplay). They were followed by T56 at the US Open before playing his first LIV event.

Its not misleading to say his highest finish is 10th or that he's fallen off a cliff, I didn't say it was down to LIV :ROFLMAO:

3 years ago he was the talk of the town, not a clue whats happened but he won the US open and he's effectively done.

wjemather

Visit site
Its not misleading to say his highest finish is 10th or that he's fallen off a cliff, I didn't say it was down to LIV :ROFLMAO:

3 years ago he was the talk of the town, not a clue whats happened but he won the US open and he's effectively done.
When you put the two things together, as you did, that is the implication.