LIV Golf

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
What’s he done wrong ?‍♂️

What is the issue with what Scheffler did ?

I Believe his marker was on the other side and Cameron was just looking at the line from the other side.
But to walk in front of him when he's looking at the line isn't the right thing to do either.
I wouldn't even do that to someone in a bounce game and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't either, it was a poor thing to do.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
What’s he done wrong ?‍♂️

What is the issue with what Scheffler did ?

Well obviously I can’t see the whole thing from the camera angle but it looks like SS walks in front of Cam Smith while he’s looking at a putt. Do you think that’s good golf etiquette? I’m pretty certain had someone done that to you you’d be crying from the roof tops, I know I wouldn’t be happy about it.

D

Deleted member 15344

I Believe his marker was on the other side and Cameron was just looking at the line from the other side.
But to walk in front of him when he's looking at the line isn't the right thing to do either.
I wouldn't even do that to someone in a bounce game and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't either, it was a poor thing to do.

oh I thought it was because something was said ?!

The ball was on the other side of the hole , Cam was even laughing with Scheffler later , he wasn’t standing on his line etc

Seems like some just making an issue out of nothing
Well obviously I can’t see the whole thing from the camera angle but it looks like SS walks in front of Cam Smith while he’s looking at a putt. Do you think that’s good golf etiquette? I’m pretty certain had someone done that to you you’d be crying from the roof tops, I know I wouldn’t be happy about it.

The ball was on the other side of the flag ? It’s a non issue and yes seen it happen many times and have had people walking in front of line , it’s not an issue

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

The ball was on the other side of the hole , Cam was even laughing with Scheffler later , he wasn’t standing on his line etc

The ball was on the other side of the flag ? It’s a non issue and yes seen it happen many times and have had people walking in front of line , it’s not an issue

Wow, just goes to show some people in this debate are so blinkered they can’t differentiate between right and wrong.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Wow, just goes to show some people in this debate are so blinkered they can’t differentiate between right and wrong.

So it’s right to take money directly from the Saudis, but walking in front of someone reading a putt is wrong?

D

Deleted member 15344

he didn’t walk on his line , he didn’t even walk over it ?‍♂️ The line was on the other side of the flag

If it was between the ball and the flag then maybe but even then it happens as long as someone doesn’t stand on the line

Pin-seeker

Visit site

????

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
he didn’t walk on his line , he didn’t even walk over it ?‍♂️ The line was on the other side of the flag

If it was between the ball and the flag then maybe but even then it happens as long as someone doesn’t stand on the line

So you’re lining up a putt from behind the flag, your playing partner purposely walks in front of you and you don’t bat an eyelid?
Christ, I can’t wait for the next forum meet, I’ll do it to everyone and see how I fare ?

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
That’s quite a stretch to link those two things together but it kind of proves my point.

You generally find, when people know they have lost the debate on the golfing argument, they’ll bring the ‘what about’ the source of the money in to try and divert the discussion.