I bought today.....

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
A Skycaddie SX550. My very tired SG5 that I have had for 10 years has been a little temperamental just lately so I have traded it in for a newer model.

I treated myself to the SX550 during the summer - it's a great bit of kit. My only criticism is it can take a while to initially load up.

Teebs

Visit site
ShotScope Pro LX, delivered from HotGolf in less than 24 hours.

Looks a great bit of kit and the stats page / info is right up my street ?

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
s-l1600.jpg

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Got a Ping PLD Anser 2 putter last Wednesday at Silvermere and put it into action for the first time today. Holed a 15 footer for par on the first so a bond has been forged. Got a pair of FJ Tour alpha today from the pro shop reduced to £90 so replaces a pair of FJ's that after 12 years have bitten the dust

D

Deleted member 31467

A range near me is having a clearance sale so I had to buy something, big reductions on some kit then a further 20% off all equipment and 50% off clothing. Came away with 2 doz Pro V1x for £63 and a Buried Elephant polo for £18.50

He's got a brand new set of Ping i230 irons for £995, Stealth drivers for £277 and a set of Stealth irons for about £700 all less 20% Takes the drivers down to £221, tempted to buy one and stick it onto an auction site.

Big85

Visit site
A range near me is having a clearance sale so I had to buy something, big reductions on some kit then a further 20% off all equipment and 50% off clothing. Came away with 2 doz Pro V1x for £63 and a Buried Elephant polo for £18.50

He's got a brand new set of Ping i230 irons for £995, Stealth drivers for £277 and a set of Stealth irons for about £700 all less 20% Takes the drivers down to £221, tempted to buy one and stick it onto an auction site.

Where is this mate?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

Standard price for i230 that.

idiotdogbrain

Visit site
Not today but over the holidays - been thinking about swapping my stock Benross Hot Speed driver (reg, 12deg) for something stiffer and adjustable, so whilst idly browsing FB Marketplace I saw a cheap Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Tour with an Aldila R.I.P. Alpha stiff shaft.

Still getting used to it and need to change my swing path a bit to get a bit more height from it, but it's way more forgiving than I thought it would be!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Been to Silvermere over the weekend. Walked out with a Ping PLD Anser 2 although it was a putter I have coveted for ages. Rolled in a 15 footer on the first green so we'll going to get on. Nice windproof online today and a happy golfer ready for the rain to stop and the course to be playable

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got a Ping PLD Anser 2 putter last Wednesday at Silvermere and put it into action for the first time today. Holed a 15 footer for par on the first so a bond has been forged. Got a pair of FJ Tour alpha today from the pro shop reduced to £90 so replaces a pair of FJ's that after 12 years have bitten the dust
Been to Silvermere over the weekend. Walked out with a Ping PLD Anser 2 although it was a putter I have coveted for ages. Rolled in a 15 footer on the first green so we'll going to get on. Nice windproof online today and a happy golfer ready for the rain to stop and the course to be playable
What the hell do you need two identical putters for? ?

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A Scotty Pro Platinum - had one a few years back and sold it for very little and always regretted it. Importantly (for me) this has the original grip and headcover.