I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've been enjoying the Rogue ST Max irons so much that I'm off to pick up the AW (approach wedge) as well to replace my old 46° Cleveland. I do find it a bit of a peeve that lofts are so strong they've had to invent a new name for a second gap wedge, but I can't argue with how well I've been hitting them so it is what it is. ?

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Got that in my phantom, good choice ?
As golfers many of us are often looking for that little something, we know it probably won't make much difference, but it is part of the fun I think.
I have the flatso 1 on what has become my 'winter putter'. The current 'main putter' is due a re-grip and I was reminded how much I liked the flatso so thought I'd have a punt.

babylonsinger

Visit site
A Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Hybrid (4H - 22") partly using some vouchers received for Christmas
A couple of bits in the Castore sale - a 'Weatherproof' outer top and a 1/4 zip

On a self imposed buying ban for at least the next few weeks!

Smoj

Visit site
716 T-MB 4 iron
arrived way early this morning, but course is closed due to rainfall over night so time to get down the range for a few hours

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A Skycaddie SX550. My very tired SG5 that I have had for 10 years has been a little temperamental just lately so I have traded it in for a newer model.