I bought today.....

Mike79

Visit site
An Odyssey Strokelab 7 Nano... I bought a Scotty Cameron last summer, because it was a Scotty Cameron, and have never really got on with it. Going back to an Odyssey and hopefully it performs better (side-by-side with the Scotty in the pro shop it certainly did so hoping the greens are as flat as the pro shop putting area was!)

Last edited:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
16 deg Mizuno CLK hybrid with speeder shaft.
Currently have an x hot2 callaway 18 deg but since I changed irons my 4 iron goes the same distance so going to give this a try.

Mandofred

Visit site
16 deg Mizuno CLK hybrid with speeder shaft.
Currently have an x hot2 callaway 18 deg but since I changed irons my 4 iron goes the same distance so going to give this a try.
About 5-6 years ago I bought a 16 CLK....I had a couple others with more loft and liked them. Never really hit well with the 16.....my swing is just too slow. I was trying to sell it along with some other clubs 6 months ago in the pro shop....it "disappeared", never to be seen again.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
About 5-6 years ago I bought a 16 CLK....I had a couple others with more loft and liked them. Never really hit well with the 16.....my swing is just too slow. I was trying to sell it along with some other clubs 6 months ago in the pro shop....it "disappeared", never to be seen again.
I had the 17 deg about 12 years ago, but it had their own stock shaft in it excar something like that. Changed it for the callaway as I had blades at the time sofilled the gap between 21 deg 3 iron. I did try one last summer but wasb19 deg turned gown to 17. Def went further that the callaway, bit more carry. Couldn't get a new one mizuno were out of stock of this shaft, so been scanning Golf clubs 4 cash for one. Almost brand new came up today.

peld

Visit site
not today, but over the past month:
5-GW PXG Gen 4 P irons after a fitting
54 and 58 deg PXG 0311 Forged wedges (£99 each from Hotgolf which i then lengthened)
PXG 19 deg Proto Hybrid (crucilly with the toe weight, from Hotgolf again)
A Titleist Cap
2 golf towels for the kids
2 bags of white plastic tees from AG, which are the single worst golf product ive ever bought. Had a few holes the other day, they last one shot. One shot.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Something I've not done before, bought 2 dozen pre-loved golf balls :) Spurred on by scoring well with a battered pick up RBZ Speed recently :LOL: , and really looking ahead to next season - I probably have enough TW-X to cover off this season (3rd with them) and fancied playing about with some options. So went for a "Vice Pro mix". Know you have to buy bulk with Vice to properly take advantage, and wanted to play about with some first - see if I can actually tell the difference between the models.
Ended up with 4 soft, 7 plus, and 13 pro. If anyone has the knowledge, some of the pro just have 'pro' in the alignment line, and some have 'vice pro' - are they different years or ... ?

Hoganman1

Visit site
A guy in my group got a new Titleist driver so, on a lark; I played 18 with his old driver. It's a Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero. I made a couple of hosel adjustments and it performed beautifully. It's a little longer than my Ping G400, but just as straight. I bought it from him after the round. I've played twice since then and still like it.

Albo

Visit site
Something I've not done before, bought 2 dozen pre-loved golf balls :) Spurred on by scoring well with a battered pick up RBZ Speed recently :LOL: , and really looking ahead to next season - I probably have enough TW-X to cover off this season (3rd with them) and fancied playing about with some options. So went for a "Vice Pro mix". Know you have to buy bulk with Vice to properly take advantage, and wanted to play about with some first - see if I can actually tell the difference between the models.
Ended up with 4 soft, 7 plus, and 13 pro. If anyone has the knowledge, some of the pro just have 'pro' in the alignment line, and some have 'vice pro' - are they different years or ... ?
I use the Vice Pro’s and yes I believe they are from different years, unless they say Pro Plus, then it’s a different ball.
I brought some of the Vice Drive to play in winter and find they scuff up terribly, but the Pro’s are much better in that regard.